Poll

Hurr

Durr
Derp
Herpes

Author Topic: [D] Duck - Skip Quitted for Now  (Read 33886 times)

Fuuuu, you did the duck rong :C
It's KINDA like that but the head is a plate, and you have the body backwards :c
Tell Sebster.

may i join?
We'll host an app server tomorrow or something, probably.

I do believe I coined the term "duck you" before this existed.  Endgame can attest to this, I think.

Is this similar to BoD?

Is this similar to BoD?
I wasn't aware of them when we named this, and I'm still thinking about possibly renaming it.

Hai Skip.
Hi.

I told you my ID is 8590 niger

ummm ducks body is the wrong way round  :cookieMonster:

I'm definately apping. Maybe i could try rebuilding my lightsaber and have a duck sticking out of the top..
We could screenshot that and use it for logo! :O

Nice clan! ;D

I am gonna make an app!

EDIT: So I started making it. It's gonna be a giant duck with a hollow inside. There is going to be stuff inside of course but I don't know what yet. Here's a pic of it so far...

What do you think? I'm next to it so it can show you the scale.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 12:17:23 PM by Freeze »

DUCKZILLAAAAAA !!!!

Ontopic: Might app, I'm in like 50 clans already so I don't really know yet.

HEY SKIP YOU DEAF NIGER.
ummm ducks body is the wrong way round  :cookieMonster:

I'm definately apping. Maybe i could try rebuilding my lightsaber and have a duck sticking out of the top..
We could screenshot that and use it for logo! :O

Cool idea, but even better if you build it on one of our servers. I might host a server for clan apps in about an hour or so.

What do you think? I'm next to it so it can show you the scale.

Nice build ;)

It would have been better for you to make it on one of our servers, but if you can convince skip to trust that you made it, i'm all for it.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 02:55:46 PM by Gartanium »

Cool idea, but even better if you build it on one of our servers. I might host a server for clan apps in about an hour or so.

Nice build ;)

It would have been better for you to make it on one of our servers, but if you can convince skip to trust that you made it, i'm all for it.
Yay. I might be a while, though.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 05:14:57 PM by Skip »

Yay. I might be a while, though.
I told you i might be a while. :3 Edit: And skippay, I wunna know if you approve for me in CFS. :3

Hey skip, i have a cookie for you!  :cookie: