Author Topic: Fleet [Caek]  (Read 9702 times)

And in the background a secret Military organization is quietly plotting the defeat of the Caek fleet... with weapons powered by a *crackle* gre*crackle*
SIGNAL LOST
Searching for signal...
Signal found...

BUT JUST DEN A ROGUE SCEINTIST NAMD BOB BLOS UP THE ENEMEIS OF CAEK.  LET TEH INVASUN BEGAN!

Why is everyone adding to StoreClerk's story? Let him tell us himself and don't add noobisms to the list...

i was trying to add it to make it cool and in a non-specific way to ask to join
but then those two idiots screwed it up

*Message Begin* After successfully going through the asteroid field, we were about to enter your planet's atmosphere. Unfortunately, your moon 'shooped da whoop' on our ship, sending us into a crash course with Mars. After attempts to avert disaster, we failed. Our ship landed on Mars, and has to have time to repair. If repair is impossible, we shall be shooting our troops directly to your planet using jet packs.

A message from our leader, the  :cookieMonster:: YOU SHALL PERISH!

*Message End*

Zargon! ready the SA death ray, set it to full power and aim it at mars. Oh and get me my sun glasses, the destruction of an planet can be quite spectaculer. Im going to enjoy sending these Caek to ther ultimate fate!

No one can withstand the power of the Smash Army!

*Message Begin* Since our ship is inoperable and cannot be repaired, we are currently enriching plutonium. Soon, we will have missiles ready to penetrate your atmosphere. Then the clan really begins. *Message End*

Sounds like fun. Nuke Bush first.

THIS IS A BLOCKO NEWS ALERT!

We interrupt your regularly scheduled forum ranting to give you this special report.

Several minutes ago, a building in the bedroom area mysteriously vaporized. Investigators are still trying to understand the situation, but are not saying much to the press. Recent rumors point out that the cause of the attack may have actually been extra terrestrial.

The building was a recently constructed orphan factory (seen bellow with founder Fredwaldo H. Gobblebutts). Why this specific area was targeted is still unknown, but honestley, who cares about orphans?

An amatuer photographer managed to capture the last moments of the structure before being demolished into atoms by a sinister and highly consentrated space laser.

And now here's Badspot with the weather.

O.o
it was shooped.....

THEY CHARGED THEIR LAZOR! OPEN FIRE!

*Message Begin* It seems you have discovered our particle cannon. Me so sad. *Message End*

*Transmission to Caek fleet* You are horribly outnumbered and surrounded, give up or we will begin the charging of our Lazor. *Message end*