Author Topic: Pandan broke?  (Read 15077 times)

he has a site
youre wrong! very wrong! Bduhq continues alive! so people will continue download his add-ons and test ones at bduhq :(

forget BDU HQ.

I was going to make a theme for his forum, but them I realized....

He was always like a malfunctioning robot, that some times he functions ok, and other times he snaps for a little and then goes back to normal. But now, the console is hacking Pandan.

The Console has nothing to do with this situation.

Citizens, please refrain from revolting against the rule of the Console.

It's funny how everyone is shocked and stunned when Pandan crumbles under whatever pressure he is facing in life when he can't even handle the weight of criticism without taking it to a personal level.

Anyways, introducing Pandan.

It's funny how everyone is shocked and stunned when Pandan crumbles under whatever pressure he is facing in life when he can't even handle the weight of criticism without taking it to a personal level.

Mage begins crumbles under pressures. :c

Luckily he Loves. <3

I'm surprised I didn't actually think of this myself. Perhaps I forget too easily.

Mage begins crumbles under pressures. :c

Luckily he Loves. <3

Well, at least good will come from him breaking.

He doesn't upload to RTB.
He can't post while banned.

NO MORE PANDAN ADD-ONS! :D
He gets 200 unique visits a day to his website.
(It resets every day)

9,000+ have already been to his site in the past 40 days.

So, 4chanatly. We will still see people using pandan's add-ons.

We will still see people using pandan's add-ons.

Yes, the servers that these add-ons are located on are commonly known as "stuff servers".

Yes, the servers that these add-ons are located on are commonly known as "stuff servers".
Many would agree my server isn't a "stuff server."

The Swordfish broke some of my add-ons :/

Lol, I literally have no Add-Ons in my server made by Pandan. I had the Container Chest for a while until I realized that it sucks.