7 (6%)
positive
70 (60.3%)
yup
9 (7.8%)
ya
12 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: GAMEFANDAN sucks ballz  (Read 46038 times)

Is nano still here? or is he banned?

First off, when you hate a person, don't make a hate topic about them.
Second, get your grammar right. I almost had a heart attack because of your bad spelling.
Last, get out. You make me sick.

* Talent74 prepares to get flamed by nano block.

This.

Is nano still here? or is he banned?

I don't think he is banned. Well, you have given him what he wanted. (The attention)

Sorry for the double post. By you, I mean everyone who posted here. I was a part of something!

Two people on left: Supdog?12 and nano block
Person on right: Community

nano gets mad about gamefandan pointing out his idiotic mistakes. nano makes a topic about it. topic backfires. nano keeps digging the hole deeper with his witty insults. thats what I have gotten out of this topic.
this

This topic really needs to die.  I'm fairly certain that neither of those involved are checking this thread anymore.

I have people who follow me around just to post trash on any topic I start, but I'm used to it now :b

I have people who follow me around just to post trash on any topic I start, but I'm used to it now :b
Nobody follows you around, idiot. I know this may be hard for your to comprehend but when you post a topic it starts at the top of the front page of the forum it's posted in and is very visible to forum users. People are going to see the topic. You aren't being "followed".

Nobody follows you around, idiot. I know this may be hard for your to comprehend but when you post a topic it starts at the top of the front page of the forum it's posted in and is very visible to forum users. People are going to see the topic. You aren't being "followed".
Well Sor-ry, but it seems to be the same people every time it happens.
Aside from that, nano, not only is this topic just a comeback, the poll lacks the freedom of choice, it's a 2 in 1 crap deal, I don't care how mean or stupid that sounded, I made my point.

Well Sor-ry, but it seems to be the same people every time it happens.
Aside from that, nano, not only is this topic just a comeback, the poll lacks the freedom of choice, it's a 2 in 1 crap deal, I don't care how mean or stupid that sounded, I made my point.
There are a few people who go into every board in the forums looking for new topics. They will mostly see your posts because for usually the first hour afterwards, at least, your topic is on the front page.