Author Topic: Post video game moments that made u go WTF?! or cry  (Read 5924 times)

When i had to Abort A.R.C

he gets infected by the hive or something... idk i have the game if you want me check

i also think that was sad :(
No I finished it when I rented it
When i had to Abort A.R.C
That makes sense

But...but...but... The Buster sword is awesome.
Not really. It's just a big sword with holes in it.

I'd rather use Bolverk (not a sword or blade-like weapon, but still awesome), but if I really have to use a sword or blade of some sort, Murakumo. If that doesn't count because they're floating and not held by the hand... I'd have to go with um... Last Survivor.

It's huge, which makes it cool. The Matsamune is just dumb, though. HEY GUYS. LOOK AT MY SEVEN FOOT LONG KATANA!

TOPIC CHANGE!!!                                                                      
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 08:21:25 PM by No dinner for king »

TOPIC CHANGE!!!                                                                      

It's huge, which makes it cool.
Last Survivor is also huge, and looks better.
The Matsamune is just dumb, though. HEY GUYS. LOOK AT MY SEVEN FOOT LONG KATANA!
I agree.

If you want to know about the first two weapons I stated, Noel Vermillion uses the first one I said, and V-13 or Nu uses the second one I said. You could look up some BlazBlue videos to see their weapons.

WHen you killed your partner in Army of 2 40th day

WHEN WILL'S GARDEVOIR HAD 1 HP LEFT AND IT FOCUS BLAST'D MY WEAVILE INTO SHREDS JEEEESUUUUUUS

wtf since you changed title now the posts dont make sence >:(