Author Topic: Have you smoked weed?  (Read 17754 times)

Eating while on weed high is amazing. Everything tastes 10x better.

That's psilocybin; natural form of LSD. You can taste music.

That's psilocybin; natural form of LSD. You can taste music.

Epic?

Yeah, everyday. It's my way of dealing with you kids.

you can't really call us 'kids' unless you're the oldest member.

:)

are you some sort of wanna-be druggy? i'm not skimming this topic to figure out.

No chriz.

I just think on a different level than you so you take it as I do drugs when I meant yay.

No chriz.

I just think on a different level than you so you take it as I do drugs when I meant yay.

wow, for once someone didn't respond with a direct insult. maybe you aren't as bad as I think.

No chriz.

Just do it. Anti-drug programs make it seem and sound ''Horrible'' but it's not like other drugs obviously. It's like an climax in your brain. Same with cherry Shnapps, or whatever, the alcohol. But just try it, get some bud, get a friend to supply it, bring axe spray or something to hide the smell, gum to hide breathe, and do it.

Just do it. Anti-drug programs make it seem and sound ''Horrible'' but it's not like other drugs obviously. It's like an climax in your brain. Same with cherry Shnapps, or whatever, the alcohol. But just try it, get some bud, get a friend to supply it, bring axe spray or something to hide the smell, gum to hide breathe, and do it.

Cocaine
Heroine
Marijuana

All drugs that do just as good as bad.

you're an idiot.

ever since i went to my new school i got to meet plenty of potheads and druggies. they are all idiots with no sense of pride. people who do drugs are just about as smart as special-needs students.

i apologize if i did not get my opinion out properly.

you're an idiot.

ever since i went to my new school i got to meet plenty of potheads and druggies. they are all idiots with no sense of pride. people who do drugs are just about as smart as special-needs students.

i apologize if i did not get my opinion out properly.

Whatever, it's fine. I'm no pothead, but I have tried it. I do have pride D:

Cocaine
Heroine
Marijuana

All drugs that do just as good as bad.

You get addicted to the others. Marijuana is not addicting.

Whatever, it's fine. I'm no pothead, but I have tried it. I do have pride D:

You get addicted to the others. Marijuana is not addicting.

anything can be addicting. some things more than others.

Lemme tell you something guys.

Would you rather be a druggee doin' pot on the corner or a succesful business man or a doctor.

I will leave this message in your head.

Would you rather be a druggee doin' pot on the corner or a succesful business man or a doctor.

nobody wants to be a business man. we do it anyway.

i would much rather like to be a used car dealer.

anything can be addicting. some things more than others.

True. I, and many people I have talked to/heard, say weed isn't very addicting, sure it's a bit like, ''Oh I want more! That was awesome'' but not where you become a super raging addict, unless your a pothead. But most people can control marijuana a lot better, right?

MANY successful people do pot/ done it. You don't HAVE to be a druggee always doing pot I hope you realize.