Author Topic: Anyone heard of Roblox?  (Read 17496 times)

GET OUT.
15% hate it because they're either bandwagoning, youtube users or hating it because they think It'll make them cool.

I play Roblox occasionally :/

I play Roblox occasionally :/

I got banned for saying "Stupid".

I have to be a 7 year old whenever I visit. (It helps the locals understand me.)

I don't hate ROBLOX, but I think it sucks dog stuff.

:panda: I hate it
I  LOVE this More  than   anything.

:cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 11:30:50 AM by Brickmaster »

I signed up for the robloxHQ forums, and ranted about it

I've played it, Probably won't again..... I personally don't like it, the lag, some of the children, it in general.

I mean sometimes there would be a good server with decent people... but meh.
THIS MAN HAS SPOKEN THE TRUTH

I wanted to play this but it kept asking me of my age and my parents Email, spammed some accessories commercials, it didn't work, the Roblox possessed my comp so it was hard as heel to get it off, the graphics sucked, etc. etc.

I used to play it, but i was too confused on how to do...well ANYTHING, so i gave up and went back to playing Blockland :P

About 30% of this community plays roblox occasionally, 50% don't give a stuff about the game, 15% hate it because they're either bandwagoning, youtube users or hating it because they think It'll make them cool. The rest just hates roblox for their own reason.

I'm in the 50  :cookieMonster: . Besides I Quit the game 2 months ago

I love how because someone put that percentage part up, the first person to flame gets counter-flamed. Lmao.

Yes, pretty much everyone here has heard of roblox.

mine just doesnt works
it crashed on my 4gb RAM pc :|