Poll

Should I Shut The Fuck up and leave BL forever?

HELL NO!
9 (5.2%)
I love you <3 yoshi
11 (6.3%)
No. We want more of your stupid posts plz! :D
4 (2.3%)
Nah. Make more posts so i can laugh.
6 (3.4%)
NO!!!! DONT.
7 (4%)
Just loving do it.
137 (78.7%)

Total Members Voted: 174

Author Topic: You know whats funny? Pissing noobs off.  (Read 33593 times)

I'm on your server right now loving ban me.
Actually, you're not, unless you're stupid enough to buy an alt just to troll people. I had permanently banned you while you were gone.

My Friends ID is 10426.
You idiots.
why?
Why loving should i?
I share a key with 3 people now loving destroyed because you idiots reported me to badspot.
If you use it, then it is yours in Blockland.
oh thanks, didn't see that.

Anyway, I hate you. Have a nice day. not you doorman i luffers ju
<3

Actually, you're not, unless you're stupid enough to buy an alt just to troll people. I had permanently banned you while you were gone.
Ohmy. 32/32 people. ._.

Ohmy. 32/32 people. ._.
And 744 bricks. Kinda useless to save...

And 744 bricks.
All you need is a monkey and 2 unicycles, and you'll have yourself a party.  :cookieMonster:

All you need is a monkey and 2 unicycles, and you'll have yourself a party.  :cookieMonster:
<3

Lol, Your dogfight is so stuffty i almost threw up.
You're loving stupid.

Yoshiandluigi3, have you ever been to a game called roblox? can you post the link I forgot it and my search does nothing :(

Pissing off noobs to laugh is called trolling - tr-o-l-ing - A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional  response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

You're loving stupid.
Jokes on you. You're actually wasting your time there.  :cookieMonster: Hardy har har.

Love you, though. <3

You're loving stupid.
That's why 32/32 people are in the server.
Why don't you build something and get more people.

That's why 32/32 people are in the server.
Bulimics, every one of 'em. :l