Poll

Should I Shut The Fuck up and leave BL forever?

HELL NO!
9 (5.2%)
I love you <3 yoshi
11 (6.3%)
No. We want more of your stupid posts plz! :D
4 (2.3%)
Nah. Make more posts so i can laugh.
6 (3.4%)
NO!!!! DONT.
7 (4%)
Just loving do it.
137 (78.7%)

Total Members Voted: 174

Author Topic: You know whats funny? Pissing noobs off.  (Read 33592 times)

My Friends ID is 10426.
You idiots.
Ok let me put it in a way for your troll and noobish head to understand it.

Go back into the hole from once you came from. All trolls fade away as Chesse20 has. You will too. You will soon get banned from the Forums. Baddy will keep extorting your money from all the IDs you buy. He wins money from you just trying to prove a useless point (if there was any point to it anyway). The entire Forums are annoyed by your stupidity. We are all regulars here. Even *Magick* Mage is pissed (I think?) and he likes everybody (:3). Anyway, look outside your idiot box called your brain and look at what is happening: You are losing a pointless fight you started. You have run out of reasons and so what that you buy another ID. We will just get you off anyway. Abusing the word 'idiot' sounds pretty ironic doesn't it? Coming out of the actual idiot's mouth?

Enough jokes. Get out of our Forums, Blockland, and our skin. It will make it a lot more appreciable without you.

I'm starting to think this is either Plaz or Chesse20.

Warning - while you were typing 15 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Holy shat.

That's why 32/32 people are in the server.
Why don't you build something and get more people.
Yeah, Heres the thing.
The max is 32.
So how am i supposed to get 33 people on a mother loving server if the max is 32? Idiot.

You love bulimics don't you
Indeed. They can't help it, it just grows a habit to them. That doesn't mean they are bad people. <3

Yeah, Heres the thing.
The max is 32.
So how am i supposed to get 33 people on a mother loving server if the max is 32? Idiot.
You don't.  :cookieMonster:

Please can you tell me? :*(

Yeah, Heres the thing.
The max is 32.
You don't.  :cookieMonster:
That's the point, you don't.

Ok let me put it in a way for your troll and noobish head to understand it.

Go back into the hole from once you came from. All trolls fade away as Chesse20 has. You will too. You will soon get banned from the Forums. Baddy will keep extorting your money from all the IDs you buy. He wins money from you just trying to prove a useless point (if there was any point to it anyway). The entire Forums are annoyed by your stupidity. We are all regulars here. Even *Magick* Mage is pissed (I think?) and he likes everybody (:3). Anyway, look outside your idiot box called your brain and look at what is happening: You are losing a pointless fight you started. You have run out of reasons and so what that you buy another ID. We will just get you off anyway. Abusing the word 'idiot' sounds pretty ironic doesn't it? Coming out of the actual idiot's mouth?

Enough jokes. Get out of our Forums, Blockland, and our skin. It will make it a lot more appreciable without you.

I'm starting to think this is either Plaz or Chesse20.

Warning - while you were typing 15 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Holy shat.
Who gives a mother loving stuff. If badspot keeps draining my loving cash i can do something to blockland. Maybe shut it down? Ha, no, but maybe get your game forgeted up.

Please can you tell me? :*(
Its Robloxdotcom (replace dot with .)

Are you guys loving noobs? Idiots? stuffheads? Must be.

He is an alt of plaz or chesse20 or something. Notice how he didn't post the link in the correct way.

Who gives a mother loving stuff. If badspot keeps draining my loving cash i can do something to blockland. Maybe shut it down? Ha, no, but maybe get your game forgeted up.

YOUR A loving IDIOT.

Yeah, Heres the thing.
The max is 32.

In the config, you can edit it to a different number.

Yoshiandluigi3, have you ever been to a game called roblox? can you post the link I heard it was a cool game can you tell me please?

You know what's funny? Everyone in this topic is pissing a noob off. The OP.