Author Topic: Metal  (Read 3902 times)

Lets start at the beginning.

A long time ago, with the advent of the new TDM we know and love, I switched most of my Blockrace maps over to Control Point modes (I could abbreviate CP but we'd get derailed on "LOL CHILD research", this is why we can't have nice things) from Capture the Flag. The result was that the gameplay was much improved; fast classes were no longer dominant and players would see more of the battlefield (rather than camping on the flag spawn). There was only about one map for which CTF still had merit and I continue to do CTF on it, but for the most part everything from there forth was Capture Point.

Enter MetalMario. Apparently he was an avid fan of the CTF mode and he just wouldn't loving shut up about it.

Things were okay for a while save for a few small skirmishes with the fellow but eventually for some reason or another (I've chalked it up to getting tired of hearing him complain but I don't remember and cant find him in my banlist) he was banned, forever.

Recently though, he's come back with a new branding ("Metal") and has asked me to unban him saying that he's changed (where have we heard that before... hrm...).

Quickly, though, the conversation (because I wasn't paying attention) turns to him taunting me and spewing stuff everywhere. So much for change. The line of the day is that I'm too afraid of his "awesome dm powers" to let him in my server.

Now, I don't like to assume, folks, but I feel safe that I can assume that most of you who've been to my server would agree that I could beat him easily. My recent (last Saturday) 74 kill streak comes to mind, among other things (such as being the host and having no latency) come to mind. So I went back to ignoring him.

Today I start up my server, and two of his goons (see below) started making trouble in my neighborhood (I got in one lil' fight!), spewing the same stuff he spewed at me earlier, just typed worse. Now I don't know why anyone would watch the server list 24/7 for my server to pop up and why they would do it for such a person as Metal is, but this is just stupid. So much for change.

He also spammed some of my steam friends and got them to message me.
Also, in the second image, I think we can all agree that banning those ruffians makes me worthy of heroic rank 17.

So, that's a wrap. This has been my little piece on why Metal is a moron (which I'm sure most of you already know).

I used to like him, than he faked leaving, he came back and I still rage at him. Any chance, I will attack him.

Why even wait? The first time someone does something stupid on my server it's an immediate permanent ban.

You act as if you are too mature to fall for his "I can kill you easily in a DM", but then you have to announce to the public that you are better at fighting than him.

Metal rages at people being better than him.
There is always somebody 1 step above you.

Okay, if you didn't know Metal is a douche, then you're either late, or new.

You act as if you are too mature to fall for his "I can kill you easily in a DM", but then you have to announce to the public that you are better at fighting than him.
Uh.

That is to establish that his taunts are unfounded and foolish. If I wanted to say "DOH HOH HOH I'M SO MUCH BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU WITH MY MATURITY" I would, but I'm trying to say I'm better than him with something that's real instead of something that's imagined (i.e. your perception of maturity).

Also I don't know where you got the above drift but it's stupid. It would be different if what he said was true (then I'd be posting about how he's banned for reasons unrelated to his fighting skill), so mainly I'm pointing out how his request to be unbanned is loaded with bullstuff.

He is slandering my name, saying that I'm not good at something. I am merely pointing out that I am good at it. I am reassuring the public that I am not afraid of whatever bullstuff he's claiming to have.

He loving was on skype and he was dming until I saw he took over a server.

Somehow he got his way onto my skype list and kept inviting me to stuffty awkwardly silent calls whenever I was in an actual important conference.

Rky is now level 17 hero.

He is stupid in general

Maybe I can talk to him, I've known him a long time. Wish me luck.

Somehow he got his way onto my skype list and kept inviting me to stuffty awkwardly silent calls whenever I was in an actual important conference.
Chatting with yer pals during a Horde raid isn't important.

:cookieMonster:

Anyways, I had trouble like this with MM, but it was in a trench war because I kept "cheating" some how. He's the biggest damn whiner and braggart I've seen since LewnJa.

Metal is bipolar.
He will be nice one minute.
Then you go afk for 5 minutes and come back to a stream of insults and spam desperately asking why you are ignoring him.