3 (13.6%)
Not Really
7 (31.8%)
Suxy
2 (9.1%)
Horribly
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Ticonderga's Detailed, Small Rundown Town TDM(WIP)  (Read 5185 times)

Terrain seems a bit plain.

I really like the server and was able to go to your knife hill DM before and it was great but now I can't fully load. Ever since the water edition my BL crashes before I am halfway finished loading datablocks. It's odd and annoying because I don't have this issue with any other server but yours and it's really fun to play.

I really like the server and was able to go to your knife hill DM before and it was great but now I can't fully load. Ever since the water edition my BL crashes before I am halfway finished loading datablocks. It's odd and annoying because I don't have this issue with any other server but yours and it's really fun to play.

dont no what to tell ya there...
ill see what i can do for you, try and come back later

dont no what to tell ya there...
ill see what i can do for you, try and come back later
I'll try again tomorrow but I think my brother messed something up when he was on.

this would make a great action movie

Rangers and Militia my friend. Also the only thing i reconize is the river and 3 bridges. There isnt evin water in the bridge RIVER. i see no further similarities to MW2. it's decent but just don't compare it to MW2.

luv2ninjaEdit

i can sorta see your point, when i said based off of mw2 rundown, i meant that when i built my first layout, all of the buildings were created in the same places, and following the same basic shape as the ones in-game...

also note that this was originally only half of the map, i think it is starting to slowly drift away from its "COD" map similarities as i continue updating it. So in a while i might just take that comment back. XD

this would make a great action movie

Indeed it would! feel free to record some combat on this buildd and post it on youtube, I might just do it myself!

Last bump... then i will slowly let this thread slide away, (because no one seems to care about it...) Unitl i update it again

Edit: bump for poll

The  :cookieMonster: stole the pics, theal them back from him!
No richards no chicks No pics no clicks.

NO THE PICS ARE GONE
OH NOES

Seriously, i've been inactive and haven't seen this, repost pic's please. :c

Repost les images!
Repost the pictures!

Im on it... i accidently deleted them on photbucket... sorry! Im taking new ones now!