Author Topic: Rampant Jeep Glitch  (Read 2078 times)

Ok guys. It happened on Puppetpals' server. I was flying a jeep around, but when I flew down, I jumped out.
I did not die when landing, but look what happened to my clichё.

Black Ranger Was Here
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 06:50:30 AM by Cybertails1998 »

That's funny when it happens

Just rotates forever and ever.

You didn't die because maybe you weren't in a mini, or falling damage/vehcile damage was disabled.
I dunno...but :D

Not sure I understand what happened here...
Either way...
Is that a 3rd person crosshair??

Not sure I understand what happened here...
Either way...
Is that a 3rd person crosshair??
Dynamic Crosshait addon found in UI edit dump.
Also note that I was FLYING a jeep. It was a flying wheeled jeep :D

Oh The CrossHair.......Thats Mine Sorry For The Bug :3

Im Black Ranger
P.S Sorry About That :cookie:

My CrossHair Was Pointing At Cyber Dunno Why Im Looking At The Jeep crap...cross pick is bugged

This has happened to me several times. :/

I also made my back wheels come of by making the max speed of a jeep 9999.

Once inside Plate 2 i was inside A Blocko car and it got stuck in A stop sign on Kittehs server. Pandabear started pushing it and whacking it with hammer. Blocko Car flew all the way straight up in the air that I could not see the ground. Landed about 100 bricks away from the end of map. Car got stuck underneath the ground with me in it. I jumped outta the car and flew bout 400 bricks in the air :P landed when i looked down the car had A missing tire and was stuck underneath the ground :\.

Im the one taking the picture thats panda bear hogging up the shot :P
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 03:47:16 PM by NomAplemNom »

Mind you, this same glitch can happen with tanks too.

this glitch can happen with most vehicles from the jeep to a stunt plane

Once inside Plate 2 i was inside A Blocko car and it got stuck in A stop sign on Kittehs server. Pandabear started pushing it and whacking it with hammer. Blocko Car flew all the way straight up in the air that I could not see the ground. Landed about 100 bricks away from the end of map. Car got stuck underneath the ground with me in it. I jumped outta the car and flew bout 400 bricks in the air :P landed when i looked down the car had A missing tire and was stuck underneath the ground :\.

-snip-

Im the one taking the picture thats panda bear hogging up the shot :P
Khaha. Nice one.