Do YOU beleve in UFO's?

Yes. In fact, i've seen one.
Yes.
No.
No. In fact, I wish to see one.
I really don't mind if I beleve or not.
You know, F*** YOU B****!!!!!
Pi any1? :3

Author Topic: Breaking news! U.F.O. found on GSF maps!  (Read 4005 times)

Just a few hours ago, thousands of Boxheads reported seeing a UFO fly out in the distance. This was seen at S.A. or N.Y.C. The Boxheads said either it was about 5 lights in a triangular shape, or just one disappearing and reappearing dot. Many other Boxheads saw both.
P.S. All of you @$$ holes out there...Just might not even think about posting. 'Mkay? GOOD. NOW...DON'T BE A DUMB @$$ OKAY? I'M GLAD WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 08:35:54 PM by 66twister »

Just a few hours ago, thousands of Bloxians reported seeing a UFO fly out in the distance. This was seen at S.A. or N.Y.C. The Bloxians said either it was about 5 lights in a triangular shape, or just one disappearing and reappearing dot. Many other Bloxians saw both. We've even gotton pictures of the strange objects. Click to see more...
Click what...?

Old news is mildly aged.

Bloxians remind me of robloxians...

Wait. Why can't I put pic's in?!

Wait. Why can't I put pic's in?!
The Aliens aren't letting you put them on. :cookieMonster:

No rly. How DO you put pics on?!

its not bloxians, its blockheads dumbass

I also figured out something else on S.A! If u go underwater in an area, it looks like Ghost made words out of hills! It looks like it spells: Blue Hell!!!

I also figured out something else on S.A! If u go underwater in an area, it looks like Ghost made words out of hills! It looks like it spells: Blue Hell!!!
Your findings are old, sadly.

Old maps are old, so therefore, old news is old.