Poll

What do you think of it?

Pretty good for a first try.
I dislike it.
Awesome, downloading it now!
You, sir, are the best builder on Earth.
I hate it. Go jump in a well.

Author Topic: Mega Bear's Wonderful Word of Bots V1  (Read 1446 times)

I was playing around with some bot events when I decided to make a small 64x64 bot theme park. It has four "exhibits," The Tank, The Running Man, The Bot Arena, and The Bot Follower. Here are the pictures:

The Tank - A tank in a cage. Nuff said.

The Bot Arena - Where two zombies armed with guns battle it out.

The Follower Bot - If you click a button, the follower bot will follow you... forever.

The Running Man - A bot that runs in a straight line just to respawn and do it again.

The Entrance (Yeah, I know it's nothing really cool.)
It's my first bot build, so don't expect anything grand. I accept requests for version two. Oh, and please keep the flame to a minimum. Thanks!
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?jjknajguglz

All I have to say is

eew

Well, it's... interesting. It seems you focused on the eventing more than the building itself. Though, the eventing seems rudimentery aswell. Work a bit on it.

Well, at least you didn't do this;
"OMG WTF GO GET A LIFEZ DUDE! IT SUX U SHOULD SEE MINE I R BLOCKGOD LOLOLOLOLOL FEEBLE LIL BUILDER BOY!!!1!1ONE!"
I can guarantee someone is going to quote that and use it against me...
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Probably just a flamer...

Edit on poll:
I hate it, go die in A fire.
Jkg

Ok well to tell you for A first bot build its pretty kewl.
5/10

What is the "word of bots"?
LOL typo
Edit on poll:
I hate it, go die in A fire.
Jkg

Ok well to tell you for A first bot build its pretty kewl.
5/10

Well, a 5/10 isn't so bad for a first bot build. Thanks

Not bad for a first bot build. I did notice that architecture was a minimum but that's expected as this was meant to showcase the events. You could have another exhibit next to the arena where you fight bots. Another idea: Bot obstacle course. It would use a large number of movement, jump, and crouch events to get through a course just to do it again, like your runner.

"OMG WTF GO GET A LIFEZ DUDE! IT SUX U SHOULD SEE MINE I R BLOCKGOD LOLOLOLOLOL FEEBLE LIL BUILDER BOY!!!1!1ONE!"

haha jk