Author Topic: My comp is still into some pretty nasty stuff. How to fix guys. :(  (Read 1740 times)

No, really. My internet is super duper slow now, and the problem is that every time I try to enter a site, it redirects me. After using Malwarbytes, that removed all of the critical problems. Problems Left? Still redirects me to random sites when I try to enter a site. It is easily bypassable if I just re-enter the link at the top, but still, how to remove. I got the virus when I downloaded a fake Flash Player 9/whatever  update on a vidya site. Last time I made a thread, I was told to check out this folder for sources or something. Hurkel Durkel I deleted the folder. Howtofix/re get folder guise. :C

If you haven't emptied your Recycle Bin, or if you didn't Shift + Delete the folder, it should still be in your Recycle Bin. Look for it there if you haven't already.

Do a barrel roll!
Stick it in her pooper.

Try refreshing the cache of your browser.

tell your computer to stop looking a 4gifs

Try refreshing the cache of your browser.

How do I do that? I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm using firefox.

Tom

Tools > Clear Recent History

Make sure 'Cache' is checked, and the time range is set to 'everything', then click 'clear now'.

Bang your head on the keyboard. Like this:

gdhuveubvauyvaoiy

Change your homepage.

I'm suprised no one said it yet, so delete system32 whatever causes the virus

http://www.simplysup.com/

Yes, "Trojan Remover" sounds like a scam, or just removes Trojans, but it's actually a REALLY good... program. It cleared out this whole stuffload of... stuff from my computer when I downloaded stupid crap, once. The only program that would even run, too.

Get the trial