Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2074915 times)

Where are gcatspecialsweps or something like that? some of your weapon addons is requesting it
What do you mean by special weapons?

When I activate both of his weapon pack, it says something about "blah blah gcatspecialweapons blah blah"

When I activate both of his weapon pack, it says something about "blah blah gcatspecialweapons blah blah"
Gcatspecialweapons is the name of his unreleased weaponspack.

just saying but 1108 pages and nothing has been heard about the special weapons

Hi.

Uploaded everything to MediaFire.

I seem to be having an issue with the default sweps.  The grenades, you see, they don't make explosion sounds.
Thanks for reminding me of that bug. Fixed.

That space minigame?
That's no minigame.

Will you release the minimals of the special weapons pack (the blood, etc, or whatever is needed so we dont get errors)?

I only a CI, nothing else. There no point in uploading the whole pack just for one set of CI

i give you the  :cookie: of epicness for the good rum n stoff

I AM HAPPY NOW!!

PURPLE

Lol Hey gravity cat you probably don't remember me since its been years but im the guy who asked you a few years back can i have your addons and you banned. I know you probably still don't care what i say but ive started a youtube channel and i was wondering if we could do some videos together. Been forever since i got back on blockland but i want to make some vids on it and you were pretty cool guy back then even though ya banned me hahaha.

when i got the DWeapons add-on was abut. when i died it ZOOMS in

hi I'm in for my monthly check in what's neee-

oh ok then I'll be off

Switching from a default weapon to a different item resets my FOV to 90.
Dying resets my FOV to 90.

Even after two updates, this is still a problem. Please fix this.

3 more posts....
Also here's a question for everyone,what's your favourite Gcat addon?