Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2062244 times)

Leave these forums please.

Leave these forums please.
I hope your talking about the guy who made that noob post, if your talking about gravity cat...

We have other ways of making small talk.

The person above my post, is who I was talking to.

Stun Grenade?
I think it's useless to have a stun and a flashgrenade due to the fact that they have kinda the same effect.

Helmet (Resistance to headshots)
Body Armor (25% Resistance to bodyshots)
Gloves (Faster reload and faster ironsights)
Silencers
Silencers are already in work. I don't really like the "faster reload" idea, it's already a very time consuming work to make the reload sounds fit perfectly to the animations. The "faster reload" would require a second, shorter sound, means much more work. And ironsights are already superfast (no animation for it) :D
But some kinds of body armor are... what about a light, a heavy, and a heavy one with helmet?

-snip-
Remembers me of the short-barrel shotgun idea. thx :3

Update:
M700 Suppressed is done. Pics later, ima too lazy now...

I just noticed something. Later on when this is closer to finished, can you possibly make it so the weapons don't have hands when they are spawned on a brick?

I just noticed something. Later on when this is closer to finished, can you possibly make it so the weapons don't have hands when they are spawned on a brick?
Omg please! You really think I would NOT do that? xD

I have a request, the McMillan Tac 50:
Woops, didn't see the large edit :3
In that case, what about bullet-proof armor?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 03:19:54 PM by Zloff »

-snip-
LEARN TO READ! :C

ShadowCross, sadly you were right D:

Woops, didn't see the large edit :3
In that case, what about bullet-proof armor?
Already suggested some posts before.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 03:43:54 PM by Gravity Cat »

:c
:P ?
Updated the lists now... I should do that more often...

If it is planned to be a private pack, this should not even be a topic.

Making someone want something they cant have is considered trolling. Unusual torture.

I know some of you dont like it, but most do.

Really, this is Modification Discussion, but I think its meant for public mods released.

You're stupid.

You're allowed to show other's your creations without giving it to them.

Imagine artists who don't let anyone see their paintings.

Can you make it so the stinger only targets vehicles? I was working on something like that using space guy's homing rocket code. I was going to make it so you right click and it says (Locking on to (Insert vehicle's UI name here) and then you click to fire. If you don't have a target, you can't fire.

Can you make it so the stinger only targets vehicles? I was working on something like that using space guy's homing rocket code. I was going to make it so you right click and it says (Locking on to (Insert vehicle's UI name here) and then you click to fire. If you don't have a target, you can't fire.

This would be nice. We don't need any rocket happy people blowing everything up.

Since im your best pal can you send a beta testing link to me?
:3