Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2080007 times)

Added the new map Factory to the OP.

Will you make weathers and times to it?
like rain or dark

Will you make weathers and times to it?
like rain or dark
Maybe, night version is already included.

Suggestion for a playertype

When you hit jump while you are in the are a parachute pops up and when you touch the ground it goes away

^^^
Yes! :cookie:

Ontopic:Bipod looks great! :cookie: I think this pack will be done at the end of April!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 09:05:21 AM by cap.sanderson »

Also grav since fraps don't work for me no more,
would gamecam be good?

Suggestion for a playertype

When you hit jump while you are in the are a parachute pops up and when you touch the ground it goes away
I might make it one-time use and that it vanishes when you hit the ground.

^^^
Yes! :cookie:

Ontopic:Bipod looks great! :cookie: I think this pack will be done at the end of April!
Ohey an optimist :P

Also grav since fraps don't work for me no more,
would gamecam be good?
Try Jing or uuh... dunno. Moonlight has a good recording program I think, maybe ask him.

Gravity, you mind adding the / commands for the Milkor?
And also the kill CI doesn't download for me, I thought it did. Maybe it was just the item icon.
EDIT:
Finish it on April 22nd, my birfday.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 09:28:48 AM by Mr.jacksaunt »

Gravity, you mind adding the / commands for the Milkor?
And also the kill CI doesn't download for me, I thought it did. Maybe it was just the item icon.
You mean to the OP? Maybe later.

My blockland broke.
imma gunna re-install

I know you're tired of people complaining about the server so I'll keep it short. It's camp city. I changed my opinion on the textures and everything. But the layout isn't very friendly for a TDM unless there's more to it.

I know you're tired of people complaining about the server so I'll keep it short. It's camp city. I changed my opinion on the textures and everything. But the layout isn't very friendly for a TDM unless there's more to it.
Wait, you like or hate the map now? And I just put that TDM up to try that map out. I never planned to have that up for longer than one day.

When do you crash?
When i usually get around the actual fighting. I dont crash when im in spawn for some odd reason.

When i usually get around the actual fighting. I dont crash when im in spawn for some odd reason.
You downloaded everything?

Wait, you like or hate the map now? And I just put that TDM up to try that map out. I never planned to have that up for longer than one day.

I like how it looks. But unless something is added to it, it sucks for TDMs, because every single bit of it is considered a camp spot by the people playing.