Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2079391 times)

Well now that he added vehicle recovering, the server is almost fully autonomous.  Spawnkilling can be prevented by adding more spawns.
Teamkilling occurs quite often, and spawnkilling doesn't happen near the actual spawns anymore.
Personally I believe Gravity should still add a few more admins, I mean, it couldn't hurt.

Teamkilling occurs quite often, and spawnkilling doesn't happen near the actual spawns anymore.
Personally I believe Gravity should still add a few more admins, I mean, it couldn't hurt.
Agreed.

Goverment video - Factory TDM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMzzUd985Is
(best vied in fullscreen = better detail)

Nice video! The picture quality was awful though. :(    Is the music used available to download?

Nice video! The picture quality was awful though. :(    Is the music used available to download?
The picture was terrible because something went wrong with fraps i didn't put it good enough quality.
try in fullscreen its better

ZB

I just recently tried the factory DM, and I loved it. Fast paced, fair, good-looking, and works for any weapon type. It's exactly the kind of DM I want to see on servers using this weapon pack.

As long as you continue hosting servers like that, I will revoke all previous complaints I made about your server.

Also, in your server, I was sniping with the R700. I saw my shots collide with the enemy's head and not kill them. Repeatedly. I couldn't see what my have been causing this, other than NVG's. I know it wasn't lag, I saw blood whenever they were hit. What is going on? do you know?

I just recently tried the factory DM, and I loved it. Fast paced, fair, good-looking, and works for any weapon type. It's exactly the kind of DM I want to see on servers using this weapon pack.

As long as you continue hosting servers like that, I will revoke all previous complaints I made about your server.

Also, in your server, I was sniping with the R700. I saw my shots collide with the enemy's head and not kill them. Repeatedly. I couldn't see what my have been causing this, other than NVG's. I know it wasn't lag, I saw blood whenever they were hit. What is going on? do you know?
Karma. Gravity Cat got revenge.

ZB

Karma. Gravity Cat got revenge.
WTF do you mean by that?

WTF do you mean by that?
You used to dislike his server.

Goverment video - Factory TDM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMzzUd985Is
(best vied in fullscreen = better detail)
Interesting. Once again... I think it's okay.

You also might have noticed that the dedicated/default minigames screw up everything that has to do with damage, making it possible to kill without minigames? The headshot detection checks if the shooter and the victim are both in the same minigame, maybe it also screws that up.

Are you still going to add a semi-auto?

Are you still going to add a semi-auto?
I said I'll think about adding one.