Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2047753 times)

NO MOAR NOOB TRUVELO?
forget
In another note the crossbow is quite underpowered

the crossbow is quite underpowered
I agree, if anyone is going to actually choose it it should be 100 damage. The two hit kill makes it incredibly underpowered.

Or 99 damage, that would be cool.

I think that their might be a radius limitation for explosives, have you tried playing with the values alot? Why don't you post some of these questions in coding help where people can see...

Or 99 damage, that would be cool.
Why would that be cool, it still would be two hit kill...     

Or maybe keep it as it is and make an explosive arrow crossbow!

Also: Ever adding airstrike back to binoculars?
Airstrikes are awsome! Bring them back! A napalm or toxic gas airstrike would be cool to.

FFFFUUUUU-
I seriously need to hurry up and get mah PC fixed, cause from what i`m hearing gcat just added a SKS.
Someone Post me a pic of the gun  IRL cause Im using the slow ass web browser on my kindle

My pink sights are awesome :D

FFFFUUUUU-
I seriously need to hurry up and get mah PC fixed, cause from what i`m hearing gcat just added a SKS.
Someone Post me a pic of the gun  IRL cause Im using the slow ass web browser on my kindle

NO MOAR NOOB TRUVELO?
forget
That's right, Ronald :D
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 07:24:13 AM by Moonlight »

So Gravity Cat what "Weapon" are you working on?

OffTopic:XCR=FUN!

OMG! Every flippin' time I go to your server I crash! You said it could be my internet, but it probably isn't because it only happens on your server.

OMG! Every flippin' time I go to your server I crash! You said it could be my internet, but it probably isn't because it only happens on your server.
A lot of people crashed on my server when I hosted a lot. It was due to them not downloading textures and sounds, make sure you have them downloaded if you haven't already?

Keep crashing everytime I go on right after I teleport to base. I'm not sure why or how.
I have downloaded textures and sounds and everything. I also have checked my internet, tried it on wired, even hooked my modem up and tried to do it. None of them worked. Something is wrong with your server.

Grav you seem to lack Light MG's
there is only one so I suggest another one :D

MAKE IT PUBLIC PLEASE! theres more than 300 PAGES! asking for it. please!
Ill give you a  :cookie:

MAKE IT PUBLIC PLEASE! theres more than 300 PAGES! asking for it. please!
Ill give you a  :cookie:
Learn to read.

Grav come to server, mini game is down :c