Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2046019 times)

I remember that someone once wanted to make a system that allows you to load a weapon with different ammunition types. Who was it? What happened with that idea?

submachine guns with rifle ammo.
 :cookieMonster:

submachine guns with rifle ammo.
 :cookieMonster:
Hue :P
For the Milkor MGL. If I remember correctly it was even planned that you can mix together different kinds of ammunition. Wouldn't it be interesting? Standard grenades, smoke grenades, gas grenades, illumination grenades, sponge grenades (non-lethal)...

:D

helicopter blades emmiter :c

helicopter blades emmiter :c
Stop it. Ask someone else, I won't make it.

Yay "on" is winning
Also what do Sponge Grenades do besides no damage?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 11:32:23 AM by Mr.jacksaunt »

Can't load server failed to load shape: Add-Ons/Weapons_GCatsSpecialWeapons/M1911.dts

Yay "on" is winning
Also what do Sponge Grenades do besides no damage?
They knock you down and I'm sure it hurts like hell :P

Can't load server failed to load shape: Add-Ons/Weapons_GCatsSpecialWeapons/M1911.dts
I say I messed it up with uploading the new version without knowing that the server was already up again.

ERROR
Also, I cannot see any models, maybe you should join and see if you can.
That is with the heavy vest.

Got an error myself, like Kev's but with the P90.

I'll ask Kalphiter if he can shut down the server and put it up again in an hour or something so I have time to reupload the pack/etc.

Also, what is this?

Yes, a flare, teargas and a grenade explosion. And all this came out of the Milkor's barrel...

/milkor %a %b %c %d %e %f

You can define the grenade types with this command. I = illumination grenade, T = teargas grenade, S = smoke grenade, everything else is the standard grenade. Let's put these letters in...

/milkor I T T A A S

...and we get this. The first grenade would be an illuminated grenade, the second and third teargas grenades, the fourth and fifth standard grenades and the last one a smoke grenade. Reloading is not necessary yet, but will be.

Hidden features :P

I'll ask Kalphiter if he can shut down the server and put it up again in an hour or something so I have time to reupload the pack/etc.

Also, what is this?

Yes, a flare, teargas and a grenade explosion. And all this came out of the Milkor's barrel...

/milkor %a %b %c %d %e %f

You can define the grenade types with this command. I = illumination grenade, T = teargas grenade, S = smoke grenade, everything else is the standard grenade. Let's put these letters in...

/milkor I T T A A S

...and we get this. The first grenade would be an illuminated grenade, the second and third teargas grenades, the fourth and fifth standard grenades and the last one a smoke grenade. Reloading is not necessary yet, but will be.

Hidden features :P

*Cries with happiness*

I like it i cant wait for it to get done this looks awesome nice work gravity you gets a cookie. javascript:replaceText('%20:cookie:',%20document.forms.postmodify.message);

I like it i cant wait for it to get done this looks awesome nice work gravity you gets a cookie. javascript:replaceText('%20:cookie:',%20document.forms.postmodify.message);

LOL Cookie Fail.

OnTopic: I was in your server, someone had a rocket launcher, it was insta-killing everyone.

Get out

Also i think changing the topic title is bannable, i think you'd better edit it