Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2046625 times)

Don't forget Add_item event.

GCat doesnt have that at his server? D:

Oh and GCat can you fix the me crashing on your server thing? K thx bye (I love noobchat)

GRAVITY MAKE IT SO THE MINIGAME DOESN'T HAVE POINTS
GRAVITY BAN KOKO FOR cigaretteORY WITH THE TANK AND BEING A SPAWNKILLER
Grav, could you get rid of the tanks and have a better vehicle?
Why no points? And with vehicles people complain, without they complain. If you want a "better" vehicle, tell me which one.

Width=200 would have been enough. And they don't leave because they think it's useless to fight, or just becuase they don't want to. Yesterday once, the blue team was dominating. The teamlist said it was 4 (red) vs. 5 (blue). But for me it was like I'm alone in the red team. They either sat in the spawnroom, in the base, or jumped around outside and horribly failed.

Red dominated because of the fact that THEY WERE EVERYWHERE.  Grav, get save/load event, remove tanks, and teargas. Pl0x
Load/save? And yes, I removed all grenades/etc. yesterday, just forgot the ones in the bases.

Don't forget Add_item event.
The only problem: It is already enabled.

GCat doesnt have that at his server? D:

Oh and GCat can you fix the me crashing on your server thing? K thx bye (I love noobchat)
Download everything?

Load/save?
Yeah, for the weapons to save or load it for the person. If you see, I built the S/L thing not knowing, then I built a message.

Yeah, for the weapons to save or load it for the person. If you see, I built the S/L thing not knowing, then I built a message.
I saw it. Are these on RTB?

I saw it. Are these on RTB?

I'll check, but I think they are.
EDIT: They are, want the link?

I'll check, but I think they are.
EDIT: They are, want the link?
Yes please.

Yes please.

Search- RTB Listings.-Item saving
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=73923.0
Gogogo.
Width=200 would have been enough. And they don't leave because they think it's useless to fight, or just becuase they don't want to. Yesterday once, the blue team was dominating. The teamlist said it was 4 (red) vs. 5 (blue). But for me it was like I'm alone in the red team. They either sat in the spawnroom, in the base, or jumped around outside and horribly failed.
Urgh, i know. >_>
I had to capture like 3 towers while avoiding snipers, sneaky blu players and driving enemy tanks. :C
I couldn't even think of capturing the flag, 'cuz there was noone to cover me. >_>
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 08:09:02 AM by lordician »

I have some suggestion.

Suomi KP/31

Finnish submachine gun used in mostly in winter war in world war II

- Designed by Aimo Lahti
- Rate of fire: 750-900 rounds/mine
- Maximum range: ~500 m
- 71-round drum magazine
- Length: 870 mm (34.3 in)

Some people may think, this is too old weapon for this pack, but i think it is cool to use old weapons in modern combat. :3

Pic

Search- RTB Listings.-Item saving
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=73923.0
Gogogo.Urgh, i know. >_>
I had to capture like 3 towers while avoiding snipers, sneaky blu players and driving enemy tanks. :C
I couldn't even think of capturing the flag, 'cuz there was noone to cover me. >_>
Okay thank you. Let's hope it won't break the grenade-system :P

I have some suggestion.

Suomi KP/31

Finnish submachine gun used in mostly in winter war in world war II

- Designed by Aimo Lahti
- Rate of fire: 750-900 rounds/mine
- Maximum range: ~500 m
- 71-round drum magazine
- Length: 870 mm (34.3 in)

Some people may think, this is too old weapon for this pack, but i think it is cool to use old weapons in modern combat. :3

Pic
Uhm, no.

Also interesting, never thought Badspot would ever join my server...

WHAT.
Badspot was also joining Kalphiter's New Years server when i was on. :o

I think he is interested in stuff the community does and likes. ;)

Actually, I don't know.
That post was directed to people who need such events to win, either because they really suck or because they are bad losers. I don't know if you are one of them. Are you? :P

If you've been to my TDMs or Fortwars, you would know I'm all about balance. Thus, I never utilize features of the game to give myself or anyone else the upper hand, instead I use strategic planning to overcome obstacles.

EDIT:
-snip-

Yeah he did on mine once, when V19 came out to see if my problem was fixed, which it was. He spawned and played on the TDM I was hosting at the time for a good thirty minutes. It was cool that he invested time in my server, but the thing that wasn't cool was that my teammates wouldn't shoot him if they were close enough read his name... I, however, would just kill the bro; I wanted my team to win.

Also, my recent posts haven't been very related to this pack itself. So here's something I've wanted to say for a while: I really like the new pictures.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 02:57:14 PM by Galaxion »

If you've been to my TDMs or Fortwars, you would know I'm all about balance. Thus, I never utilize features of the game to give myself or anyone else the upper hand, instead I use strategic planning to overcome obstacles.

EDIT:
Yeah he did on mine once, when V19 came out to see if my problem was fixed, which it was. He spawned and played on the TDM I was hosting at the time for a good thirty minutes. It was cool that he invested time in my server, but the thing that wasn't cool was that my teammates wouldn't shoot him if they were close enough read his name... I, however, would just kill the bro; I wanted my team to win.

Also, my recent posts haven't been very related to this pack itself. So here's something I've wanted to say for a while: I really like the new pictures.
I know, I wasn't serious with that ;)
And Badspot stayed for... actually I don't really know how long, but over an hour was it for sure.

[Edit]
Someone knows how I can fix non-working flags/capture points in a dedicated minigame? Everytime I leave the minigame they stop working.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 03:04:31 PM by Gravity Cat »

Holy stuff, look at the poll!

M21+Steady Aim=Win forever

M21+Steady Aim=Win forever
XCR+JackHammer+Medic+Perk 3 = Lordician :S