Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2081031 times)

i want the gases and gasmask sooo badly

But it would be useless without the whole pack...
And are you keeping the toxic gas grenade and nailbomb?

Well, too bad, he accidentally deleted alllll his files, so you'll never have it!
But seriously, that theory sounded interesting.
Yeah, so if the present is already the past, and the future is now, there isn't any time whatsoever, right?

But it would be useless without the whole pack...
And are you keeping the toxic gas grenade and nailbomb?
Yes of course.

Yeah, so if the present is already the past, and the future is now, there isn't any time whatsoever, right?
I can't remember everything from it but basically yes.

Hey G. You listen to christian music?? you ever hear jingle bell rock by thousand foot krutch? Or heat miser by the same band?

Hey G. You listen to christian music?? you ever hear jingle bell rock by thousand foot krutch? Or heat miser by the same band?
Depends on the musical style. If we are talking about rock or metal, then yes, sometimes. And no, I haven't heard of that band.

So, did you back up your files?

So, did you back up your files?
It was a joke.

And if I really should lose the files someday, older versions exist on Moonlights laptop, my server, my Mediafire and on my old pc.

Hey G. You listen to christian music??

Skillet counts for that, and look there is a loop of a Skillet song.

Skillet counts for that, and look there is a loop of a Skillet song.
Just because someone made a loop of a song doesn't mean he/she actually likes that song or band or whatever. Maybe someone asked for it ;)

[Edit]
Song I might loop next:

"Unfinished" by Stonesour
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 12:44:15 PM by Gravity Cat »

looks awsome me want

i saw an interview with skillet that it's not just christian, it applies to any religion or people with no religion.

Uhm, I... no. What? ò_Ò

But seriously, that theory sounded interesting.

There wouldn't be Doctor Who in Germany. It's a British show
That and the next episode is titled 'Let's kill Riddler'... I think... Uhh.