Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2046626 times)

What?

Ive been building the LoZ: Ocarina Of Time map without dungeons for a long time now and finnished it yesterday (i made this map just because it was perfect for a 10v10 with your pack! So i built it when waiting for your pack to be realsed), AND ITS F*CKING GONE
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 03:51:11 PM by bangbang »

I wonder when we will reach the point where you can't cripple my name any further :P
Oh little Grliblitlarh Kittey, it will continue until it is a completely different word.

Oh little Grliblitlarh Kittey, it will continue until it is a completely different word.
Gibraltar Kitten?

Gibraltar Kitten?
You are not an area in Spain so, Gibrtlehm Kitttttrm

What the?
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Gravity Cat, i dont see why peapole is saying that they dont want this pack? It will be the best one when realeasd, but im surley agreeing with them tho. We have been waiting for over a year now! But im still wanting it!

You are not an area in Spain so, Gibrtlehm Kitttttrm

Hmmk.

What the?
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Gravity Cat, i dont see why peapole is saying that they dont want this pack? It will be the best one when realeasd, but im surley agreeing with them tho. We have been waiting for over a year now! But im still wanting it!
To be honest, I don't care who wants it and who not.

Textured books:

Only 7 different color/texture combinations yet but I can easily add more later.

Oh, Giberley, I wanted to something. For your art thingys, do you render everything in 3D or is there some trick type doo-hicky?

Oh, Giberley, I wanted to something. For your art thingys, do you render everything in 3D or is there some trick type doo-hicky?
In 3d. You mean because of the perspective of that last picture I posted?

In 3d. You mean because of the perspective of that last picture I posted?
I was mostly thinking of that one with the plane flying over the city...

I was mostly thinking of that one with the plane flying over the city...
Oh. The city itself is a 3000x3000px (or something) photo I found somewhere.

Looks better. Good job.

is this a map he's working on?

is this a map he's working on?
Hnnnng, why must everything I do be for Blockland?

D:

Hnnnng, why must everything I do be for Blockland?

D:

Because you are posting this in a Mod topic about your weapons pack in BLOCKLANDForums