Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2047397 times)

Thanks for answering, GCat! I appriciate it when mod-makers actually respond to the users.

Usually :D
Doesn't sound very safe.
Does your company have any insurance policies?

I hope there are some useful stuff in your next addon update

First the other stuff. And I probably won't make some sort of radar. Mainly because I don't know any GUI magic.

any GUI magic.

magic.
my life has been a lie

Would you ever release addons for money?

Gravity Cat It would be cool if you made a helicopter that has more realistic controls like in BF3 something that takes skill to fly.

Gravity Cat It would be cool if you made a helicopter that has more realistic controls like in BF3 something that takes skill to fly.
no you cannot replicate battlefield 3 helicopters in torque

Nice updates on the weapons and such, keep up the good work as always.

Gravity cat, could you please update your Flintlock pack to include a bayonet and a rifle? I would like to make a Napoleonic Wars siege battle with a star fort, and It would be nice to have a bayonet on my musket and a rifle.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 06:06:50 AM by TMAN7676 »

Gravity cat, could you  please update your Flintlock pack to include a bayonet and a rifle? I would like to make a Napoleonic Wars siege battle with a star fort, and It would be nice to have a bayonet on my musket and a rifle.
I would love.

no you cannot replicate battlefield 3 helicopters in torque
Stratofortress did, with his havoc.

BF3 helos take no skill to fly.

BF3 helos take no skill to fly.
Arma 2 helos, now that's a different story.