Author Topic: Kar98k  (Read 12230 times)

There are so many rifles like this one, why wont you just choose one of them.

No offense.
Give me an example of an unscoped bolt-action rifle that's not racer's.

Hey thanks. Helped me out a lot.Are you having fun bandwaggoning? Everytime I see a legitimate suggestion everyone says
"OMG HALO" "GO PLAY AN FPS" "OGM L4D U cigarette". Why do we need any other add-on other than the gun, according to your logic?

The thing is no one needs this. And it doesnt help when all you do is put up a picture and spew war trivia at everyone.

The thing is no one needs this. And it doesnt help when all you do is put up a picture and spew war trivia at everyone.
You seem like you browse the Suggestions forums quite alot. Do I need to point out the 1100 WWII topics for you?

Hey shadow.

You're a friend.

And it doesnt help when all you do is put up a picture and spew war trivia at everyone.
It doesn't help when you talk, so stop talking.

The thing is no one needs this.
Nobody needs JVS content either, people can build their own doors by hand. Let's get rid of that. And bushido's weapons? Oh please, this is a building game. He's obviously handicapped.
 And it doesnt help when all you do is put up a picture and spew war trivia at everyone.
You're right, she should have just said "i tink we need a k98 riffle from ww2 taht would be awsum!!!!!" and made no effort whatsoever to describe how the gun looks or functions.