Author Topic: Reserved 2k IDs?  (Read 2473 times)

2-99 IDs havent been bought.
Nether BL_ID 1337

Once again Tyler strikes again!

2-99 were somewhat the secret BL staff. I know this from a post from Bisjac.

Is there a certain ID range that was bought from this site? I want to ban anyone who bought a 2k ID from this site.

Is there a certain ID range that was bought from this site? I want to ban anyone who bought a 2k ID from this site.
What for? The site paid their $20, the users buying from it will too (probably a bit more).

What for? The site paid their $20, the users buying from it will too (probably a bit more).

5 cents more. $19.99

Yes there is.
I'll also ban you for having a rediculous ban reason.

hue

Why do you have 2 5k IDs?

Only 2 of those are mine.
Unless I'm magically Comr4de now.

I hate people who pretend to be old veteran players
superkiller112: "NICE BRICK TOPHIUS IT BRING ME BACK TO THER OLD DAYS WHEN I PLAY V00002"

killer234: "SHUT UP!!!!1 iv ben here since v6"

EmoDarkEclipse: "I have a 2K ID, I have been here longer than you" (When he really just bought it off the site to make his peen bigger)

I'll also ban you for having a rediculous ban reason.
I don't go to your server and I never even see it up.
Only 2 of those are mine.
Unless I'm magically Comr4de now.
According to the incident of names on my dedicated server, you are.

I hate people who pretend to be old veteran players
superkiller112: "NICE BRICK TOPHIUS IT BRING ME BACK TO THER OLD DAYS WHEN I PLAY V00002"

killer234: "SHUT UP!!!!1 iv ben here since v6"

EmoDarkEclipse: "I have a 2K ID, I have been here longer than you" (When he really just bought it off the site to make his peen bigger)
Okay cool. A select few. That's not ALL of them. Some of them bought 2k IDs before IDs reached 2k.
I don't go to your server
I know.
and I never even see it up.
Not yet anyways.
According to the incident of names on my dedicated server, you are.
hua hue hue hue