{K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...

Poll

0 (0%)

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...  (Read 546012 times)

so comr4de
how bad was that handjob from your gf really?

What's with the plant and deer?

Your business is appreciated.

Of course when I go off to play Black Ops for a few hours, Kohna comes online.

Anyway, this will be the final post in this thread, and my final post on the forums before I go back to school. I want to clarify something: I am not leaving. I'm merely becoming much less active. I'll be watching my clan with the eye of a hawk, and will occasionally make a few posts.

I want to say that I have had such a great time leading this clan, mainly because of my awesome list of awesome members. I couldn't have done it without you guys. And I'll be honest. Killing you is hard. I'm actually trying to fight back tears here. I trust that Kohna and Tophat will keep my clan polished and beautiful in my absence, and perhaps even do some things that I didn't/couldn't do before, such as the proposed clan build.

Out of all the things a clan can do, I know that Krypt can stay strong. When I started this clan over a year and a half ago, I never expected it to grow to this level. And again, it could not have happened without all you guys.

So thank you. Thank you all for helping me build my clan. Krypt is and always will be the best a clan can be.

And with that, I bid you all adieu.

But not without one final message.