Author Topic: the bathroom wall  (Read 6594 times)

YOU GET 5 DOZEN EGGS...

For as long as I can remember, I've only ever used public bathrooms 2 times. :o

I don't use public restrooms.

For as long as I can remember, I've only ever used public bathrooms 2 times. :o
So where would you go if you were outside all day and there was an outhouse right next to you?

So where would you go if you were outside all day and there was an outhouse right next to you?
I normally go to the bathroom only once every day. I would have went before I was outside all day, or after I came home.

If it were inside, and I really had to go, I would. However, I draw the line at outhouses. I'd just as soon kill myself then use one of them. :I

I normally go to the bathroom only once every day. I would have went before I was outside all day, or after I came home.

If it were inside, and I really had to go, I would. However, I draw the line at outhouses. I'd just as soon kill myself then use one of them. :I
Where the hell do you come up with this? :O

Where the hell do you come up with this? :O
Come up with what? :o

the diagram of your bathroom times

Here I sit broken hearted
Tried to stuff but only farted
Later on at the dance
I tried to fart, yet stuff my pants.
Siggied

>90% of public bathrooms have something offensive etched into the walls, floors, or stalls. I once went to a public bathroom where stuff was smeared onto the wall, as if someone stuck two fingers up their ass and wrote stuff on the wall.

I saw a guy puting up a poster of woman research.

>90% of public bathrooms have something offensive etched into the walls, floors, or stalls. I once went to a public bathroom where stuff was smeared onto the wall, as if someone stuck two fingers up their ass and wrote stuff on the wall.
Ew. Are people really that desperate to write something on the wall while taking a stuff.

I hope I don't have to go back into my local theater's public bathrooms. They smell and not in the good way O_o