Author Topic: Server Filter  (Read 1587 times)

The brute-force method of server filtering.

Includes support for the following tags:
RPG RP DM TDM SIEGE CTF
BUILD EVENT CITYRP SPACE
 MEDIEVAL WEST MODERN
FUTURE ZOMBIES CHALLENGE
 ARENA FIGHT FORT TRENCH
WAR ADVENTURE QUEST CLASS
RACE MINI SEA FLOOD FREE BOT

There are plenty of improvements to be made but for the most part I want to show a simplistic solution to this request-- filter the server names by keywords.

Directions:
-Server filter will appear when you open the join-server panel.
-Flip governs how the filter works-- by default, it is only including servers with the enabled tags. Press flip and it will include all servers without the enabled tags. If no servers show up when you open your server-joiner hit flip.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zj0h1nmoz25/Client_ServerFilter.zip

The brute-force method of server filtering.

Includes support for the following tags:
RPG RP DM TDM SIEGE CTF
BUILD EVENT CITYRP SPACE
 MEDIEVAL WEST MODERN
FUTURE ZOMBIES CHALLENGE
 ARENA FIGHT FORT TRENCH
WAR ADVENTURE QUEST CLASS
RACE MINI SEA FLOOD FREE BOT

There are plenty of improvements to be made but for the most part I want to show a simplistic solution to this request-- filter the server names by keywords.

Directions:
-Server filter will appear when you open the join-server panel.
-Flip governs how the filter works-- by default, it is only including servers with the enabled tags. Press flip and it will include all servers without the enabled tags. If no servers show up when you open your server-joiner hit flip.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zj0h1nmoz25/Client_ServerFilter.zip

It's a good idea, granted just a few posts down was my way of doing almost the exact same thing.
I'll try it and see how it works.

can you change the Tags

can you change the Tags
No matter what you could probally change them though a script edit.

I love it, but I dislike how when the server list is populating and flickering back and forth (Which is really annoying), the tag gui will keep poping up and pestering you until the populating is done.

I love it, but I dislike how when the server list is populating and flickering back and forth (Which is really annoying), the tag gui will keep poping up and pestering you until the populating is done.

I think this is a good idea, but 80% of medieval server hosters don't spell it right, and many type "CityRP" as "City RP".

Yeah that's high on the list of things to fix.

Oh lol I just realized you aren't rykuta I always thought that is what your name said.

Oh lol I just realized you aren't rykuta I always thought that is what your name said.
forget you.

forget you.
lol

But yeah, like tenuzi said, close to not exact tags.

Heh, now that you said this I remember a Drama thread with rkynick complaining about this. :cookieMonster: