Yes
Needs better weapons
Bland
So-so
I don't wish to share
I want to host it!!!
When is it coming back?
No

Author Topic: Ipodmemorizer55's JailRP Server (Pics on 3rd page)  (Read 3380 times)

Yes, its JailRP...

Note: This is built by Shappeh and the nice members of the ScatteredSpace clan. Shappeh personally gave it to me for full possession of it. SO, you people may remember it from what seems like forever.

Enjoy the vid. With bloopers which take up the entire video. *smiles with teeth out handicappedly*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKHnBRVGZh0

Current modifications with the build:

Admin House Currently finished
New weapon spawns (probably adding some of Rykuta's new L4D weapons) This will always be changing as new weapons come out.
Probably a Death Row (I may need an eventer to do this) Hosting is forgeted up. May never get to this
Air Supply Drop Will never be done because of failbinned
A few more secret passages In progress but hard to add without giving it away.

I may be giving away the jail to one of my friends but almost none of them have any of the requirements. If I KNOW you, then I'll look into giving the jail away to you.

Requirements

Trueno's Colorset
All of Tier Tactical (Tier 1, 1A, 2, 2A, Skins, and Melee)
DB Shotgun
G Cat's Weapons
Key
Gun/Gun Akimbo
Heavy Machine Gun
Fist (one from bargain bin of RTB or TF2 Melee)
Some common sense and no previous record of abuse
Stunstick
Revolver
Magic stuff
Intervention
Flash Grenade
Frag Grenade
HE-Grenade
Hookshot
C4
Wedge Bricks
Window brick pack
Pole bricks
AddItem event
Supply Drop if you have it
Humvee
Bomber
Pill
Switch Blade
Invisibility Watches

Leave a reply at bottom if you want it and I'll sleep on it.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 04:00:55 PM by ipodmemorizer55 »

I know what you're thinking so no.

Plus link fixed.

Ive seen this before.

Wicked! You should open this server again!

Wicked! You should open this server again!

I did maybe an hour ago.

I'll post pics if I can tomorrow.

it's pretty good, but pretty bland at the same time.

Yeah, it's small and practically all the elements in it have been used already

Is surburb supposed to be "Suburb" or "Superb"?  Or is it just supposed to be "Surburb"

Is surburb supposed to be "Suburb" or "Superb"?  Or is it just supposed to be "Surburb"
It's Surburb.

I must remind you that this was built before the window brick pack or the wedge and diagonal brick packs were even made. Although, like I said, the video is a bit outdated and the server changed just a little bit. As future bricks (or weapons and tools suitable for the prisoners and guards) come to the Forums/RTB then I may look into changing it up a bit to match with the building styles now.

Although I agree with you, it's important to keep in mind prisons aren't renowned for being vibrant in color schemes.

Hey you copies most of that RP I know because I've bin to the other one oh nvm...
it's cool though.

Well funny story I forgeted up my forum name before I made my in-game name so my forum name was created before my in-game so my forum name is suburb instead of Surburb I believe my mac did it on its own by using its auto correct feature or I changed it on mistake but forum is suburb and in-game is Surburb.

Olol sorry Surb. Thought your name in-game was the same here.