Poll

What should we make our next pack?

HL2 weapons
Modern Warefare 2 Weps
Bad Company
Anything, I don't care
L4D2 Melee weapons
Go away forever.

Author Topic: L4D2 Weaponset (By Yndaaa, and me) - UPDATE 4-28  (Read 205695 times)

-snip-
If anything it would be a complement to his weapons for being perfect enough for me to use as my base.

Also, how fast do you loving read through codes?

And why should I justify myself to someone who only seeks to demote me?

I sence Space Guy trying as hard as he can too keep his anger to a minimal, Just end it before something bad happens Ryu.

I sence Space Guy trying as hard as he can too keep his anger to a minimal, Just end it before something bad happens Ryu.
Like ban? :O

You copied the entire state set for the right-hand gun into the left-handed one without actually checking it because that's all you seem to do. Note how it works in the Tier+Tactical version before you completely broke it.
It works because it it uses player animations for reloading rather than gun animations.
If you check the second gun isn't actually doing anything but waiting for the first one to get done with it's states.

My edits make it so it doesn't unless you manually reload it.
You, so far, seem too blinded by your want to demoralize me that you fail to see the actual reason the pistols aren't working.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.-_-

these are THE absolute best! Time to get hunting!  :cookieMonster:
Pun intended.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 05:06:45 PM by Gojira »

I'll just stop responding to his replys until he calms down. Space Guy is a pro at seeming like nothin's the matter though, I give him credit for dat :P

If I can manage to blow his brain cap off... Well... That'll make me feel just absolutely epic.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 05:05:20 PM by Rykuta »

ive used these weapons in his beta server and i was amazed , but now that i can use them in my own im just stunned :cookie: :iceCream: :cookie: :iceCream: :nes:

MOST EPIC WEPON SET EVER!!!

I didn't want his models, I asked him to make the models for me, and he did. If this makes me a bad person, well then some people have really bad standards for those kinds of things.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. Epicly popular topic much?
Stop with the while you were typing garbage. Also, these overwrite various other weapons as well. I suggest putting a LD at the end of the zip names. And you can't make a Mw2 or BC2 weapon pack because you already took the names of half the weapons in the game (Ak47, Mac10, UZI, Scar, M16)
I'll just stop responding to his replys until he calms down. Space Guy is a pro at seeming like nothin's the matter though, I give him credit for dat :P

If I can manage to blow his brain cap off... Well... That'll make me feel just absolutely epic.
But you don't give him credit for writing 90% of the code. And you are constantly saying how you are epic and ownage and pwnage and 1337. This is the main reason I dislike you. Your large peen has corrupted your purpose, and so yourself.

Mah frends call me coach

Erm.

A whole lotta things I see are taken from Bushido's tier+ pack.

And not just names

Erm.

A whole lotta things I see are taken from Bushido's tier+ pack.

And not just names
And that's a bad thing?

If you look around I'm sure you will find other codes that are "taken". Gun scripts are remarkably similar for obvious reasons. Yet his was a big help

Yay now i have lots of the weps i already have in a pack and they have a better action and model :)