Poll

What should we make our next pack?

HL2 weapons
Modern Warefare 2 Weps
Bad Company
Anything, I don't care
L4D2 Melee weapons
Go away forever.

Author Topic: L4D2 Weaponset (By Yndaaa, and me) - UPDATE 4-28  (Read 208111 times)

Make the M16 a 3 round burst.

Mw2 is not L4D2
Seriously.
In real life there is an M16 3 round burst.

Mw2 is not L4D2
Seriously.
Modern Warfare has Real weapons.

You should submit these to RTB, It might fix the problem of the download not working.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 08:40:57 PM by Transformer »

You should submit these to RTB, It might fix the problem of the download not working.

If you have Google not blocked, you can download it Without Mediafire.

HAHAHAHA GO forget YOURSELF THE PACK WAS NEVER STOLEN INFACT THEY WHERE MADE BY SCRATCH SO GO AWAY FOREVER
I just loving lol'd so hard...

why 3 round burst. m16 has an option to change ti single fire, burst fire, or auto. incase you mw2 fanboys dident know. its good the way it is

why 3 round burst. m16 has an option to change ti single fire, burst fire, or auto. incase you mw2 fanboys dident know. its good the way it is
Its the M16a1. He is talking about the M16a2. The automatic switch only uses 3 round burst, because soldiers would "spray" waisting ammo. And the semi auto is just 1 shot like any other gun.
You just got owned by logic.
Also, the only burst modes are full, semi, and safety.
I nerded out, sorry 
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 06:10:02 AM by JTBreslow »

Calm down, calm down, don't get a big richard!

Who cares if it's 3 burst or not? Personally i think its fine the way it is. Also the FN-SCAR in this pack is burst just like in L4D2 and the m16 is fully auto just like in L4D2 aswell!. This pack is based of it!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 02:04:08 AM by Nokaah »

This pack is based of it!
You just finally learned that?