Author Topic: xK1lla4l1fx - Too much drama  (Read 2307 times)

Does that class as an "I don't care" post?   :cookieMonster:

I agree that he has been making far too many drama topics, although it is extremely my humerus that backfires on him horribly he needs to stop breaking it
Quite humorous indeed. How many drama topics are there about him? 3? Makes sense. Hey, you know, my bro told me that on the IRC K1lla was telling him to tell me that he can't help it but I'm awsome(ooo, spell fail). Sounds like someone knows that his reputation is broke, and needs to suck up in order to get it back.

CAN'TEDIT: WTF? I thought I got rid of that humerus picture... Crap... :C

This is turning into the scenario with GreenBH.
Arrogance > Anger > Tons of topics > Crying over how he's not banned > Not banned > Ephi > Eventually banned.

I have not seen Killa being stupid. All he has done, as far as I know, is express his irritation through posting a few drama topics. Perfectly reasonable.

Try around 7 or so within a very short timespan.
Key word: FEW

Few = Less than around 10.

Key word: FEW

Few = Less than around 10.
On average, a forum member may make 2 drama topics at the most. I've never made any because they're rediculous. 7 in such a small damn time doesn't show you're genuinely pissed, it shows he was finding reasons to get pissed at people.

I hate almost everyone and the constant stream of idiots in game and on the forums pisses me off to an extent that makes me wish I had a therapist.
I have been playing since around v7, never once have I made a drama topic.

Achievement get?

I hate almost everyone and the constant stream of idiots in game and on the forums pisses me off to an extent that makes me wish I had a therapist.

Achievement get?
Pretty much the same case with me.

Achievement get?
Made one Drama. Make me a bad person?

Try around 7 or so within a very short timespan.
To be exact, I've counted 4 within the last 13 days. That's the truth. You guys just hate him because he gets pissed easily and attacks everyone who says something bad about him with some stuffty comment with random swear words.