Poll

Do you like it better than funky?

Yes
8 (17.4%)
No
38 (82.6%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Random Player  (Read 6170 times)

Sorry guys, guess i'll delete. Bauklotz's script has failed us all...

Sorry guys, guess i'll delete. Bauklotz's script has failed us all...

Nah, you have failed us all.

Actually, you just failed...

Nah, you have failed us all.

Actually, you just failed...
I failed? How... I didn't really even make the script. Bauklotz did. I suggested keybind. And I just posted it on forums. He claimed it worked as we tested on disc's server.

I failed? How... I didn't really even make the script. Bauklotz did. I suggested keybind. And I just posted it on forums. He claimed it worked as we tested on disc's server.

The second we didn't like the add-on, you immeditally said it was Bauklotz's, in your original post you never gave credit until we said it failed so you decided to "try" to think you didn't make it, so you were not giving credit in the first place, either way, you fail.

The second we didn't like the add-on, you immeditally said it was Bauklotz's, in your original post you never gave credit until we said it failed so you decided to "try" to think you didn't make it, so you were not giving credit in the first place, either way, you fail.
You won't believe me? When Bauk is online I'll prove to you that bauk made the script. And BTW, I didn't need to give credit to bauk in my post. If you downloaded the mod it says "Original Script By: Bauklotz" in description. And How do I fail either way?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 06:28:28 PM by SkullCandy »

You won't believe me? When Bauk is online I'll prove to you that bauk made the script. And BTW, I didn't need to give credit to bauk in my post. If you downloaded the mod it says "Original Script By: Bauklotz" in description. And How do I fail either way?
You still hoped for credit from this horrible mod, that's how.

You still hoped for credit from this horrible mod, that's how.
Who said I really hoped for credit? I thought this would make the funky mod nubs jealous. Bauk helped me by using his original script.

...Who made the script is not really the question here, the question is:
When will you stop saying "Oh, oh, it's not mine!!1 some other guy did! really!

I just had to do this.

I like how he locked the backfiring poll.