Author Topic: VCE variable help.  (Read 885 times)

I have been trying to redisign this build i have had ever scince i downloaded VCE and it messed with the old add variable thing. Will someone please help me with adding variable to a person after killing a zombie and being able to deduct them for guns and also being able to display how many they have. I have done this before with just the variables but i cant figure out how to do this with VCE.

Really... i need help with this... or does noone know?

Try reading the manual it comes with, and then if you really don't understand, come back.

The manual explains many of its features and is quite a useful resource to have for newcomers to VCE.

Amazing... i forgot to add the part on how the manual was quite emtpy on the viewing of it. Also i have been using VCE for quite some time now i just have never bothered to look into this feature of it and when someone requested that i open that map back up... well it wouldnt work to say the least...

Would someone be kind enough to give me a layout?

join/start server>place a brick>wrench it>click events>top right corner,  it says VCE manual or something>read

join/start server>place a brick>wrench it>click events>top right corner,  it says VCE manual or something>read
I'm curious if anyone is reading what i type.... I ALREADY DID. I found nothing that helped me with it
But i'll read it again.

then you don't need help

then you don't need help

... when did i say i dont need help?
And i know how to make variables add them to the client or player blah blah blah. Im just wondering how to display the amount of a type of variable you have across the screen.

Really.....
Whatever