Author Topic: Escapist  (Read 2740 times)

The point of it is that Yello needs to escape the room, but as soon as he leaves it, he finds himself trapped in a different one.
Credit to Moppy.

There's a campfire, a box with 'Mint' on it (Orbit maybe), Block Man staring into window, a huge key, Captain Obivous' Chest, a metal hammer, a manhole and a poster with a screenshot of a man skiing in The Slopes. Oh, and and strange blinking on the floor.

What will you do?
Hint: That fire is over 9k degrees of heat.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 08:46:51 AM by Cybertails1998 »

Rape Manhole

:cookieMonster:
Oh god, good one. I don't know why but that was just to good.

In fact, replies 'rape mint bag' and replies like that will be ignored.
Hint: One of the dents on the key looks weak.

Sport the mint box as a hat.

In fact, replies 'rape mint bag' and replies like that will be ignored.
Hint: One of the dents on the key looks weak.

Fankoo!

The point of it is that Yello needs to escape the room, but as soon as he leaves it, he finds himself trapped in a different one.
Credit to Moppy.

There's a campfire, a box with 'Mint' on it (Orbit maybe), Block Man staring into window, a huge key, Captain Obivous' Chest, a metal hammer, a manhole and a poster with a screenshot of a man skiing in The Slopes. Oh, and and strange blinking on the floor.

What will you do?
Hint: That fire is over 9k degrees of heat.

Fankoo!

Sport the mint box as a hat.

The mintbox falls on your other hand when you place it on your head, you read on its other side 'KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE'

What will you do?
Hint: One of the key's dents is key-shaped.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Fankoo.

Disregard what the box says, it won't stay on your head. Examine the fireplace for any secret exits.

Disregard what the box says, it won't stay on your head. Examine the fireplace for any secret exits.

You stepped a little TOO close to the campfire.

<==GO BACK

Disregard what the box says, it won't stay on your head. Remove the contents of the Captain obvious chest and send it near the fireplace.

It won't open without a key.

Eeeh, I do the next action myself.

I break one of the key's dents off. Wow, it looks like that key!

Oh come on, he'll never escape like this. >:U

Have him shove the key up his butt. That's considered progress in my book :iceCream: