Author Topic: Boom Headshot and Jammy = The Badmin Team  (Read 4779 times)

I was on Pure's server. We were building a medieval arena, when Jammy came (Headshot was there too). He asked for superadmin and got it (strangely, the welcome message had 'asking for superadmin - permaban' in it). Boom followed Jammy, and they started D-wanding my build. When they finally turned it into a big pile o'blox, I ragecleared my blox. Then I argued with Jammy (I was normal admin) and got banned. Then Pure unbanned me. I came back, and started arguing with both badmins until Pure kicked me, I came back and got banned by headshot. They unbanned me. I came back. And they said: Give us a valid reason on why you abuse us'. I was quiet a long time, then roared out 'BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE NOOBS' out loud and /ragequit.
Discuss there stupidity.

Well i only approve of this because they wanded your build.
/discuss

Your build was obviously bad, and they did not like it. Them 2 were admins previously, I'm also an admin at Pure's.

So they asked and obviously got it again. Remember to save.

It wasn't bad. Also I'm surprised why Pure didn't give a forget.

It wasn't bad. Also I'm surprised why Pure didn't give a forget.
hey, i just heard of this new thing called opinions!

But I must admit, Boom Headshot is begging for forgiveness as we speak, and speaking like an emo.

"WHY DID WE DO IT!!!!"

I'll give you one thing, you scared him for life  :cookieMonster:

But I must admit, Boom Headshot is begging for forgiveness as we speak, and speaking like an emo.

"WHY DID WE DO IT!!!!"

I'll give you one thing, you scared him for life  :cookieMonster:
shut the forget up

Before making a new map, they were in a ctf with a medieval default save and modern weps, uncluding the 880 Rifle. I REALLY kicked ass with it.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

"WHY DID WE DO IT!!!!"

I'll give you one thing, you scared him for life  :cookieMonster:
Hell yeah.

no one awnserd me when i asked so i had to scream so people would see it(like pure)but they didnt

i didnt
jam and boom headshot did
Stop arguing with me. They FORCED me ro rageclear and even ask why I rage cleared. stuff.

no one awnserd me when i asked so i had to scream so people would see it(like pure)but they didnt
then drop it you attention whore

shut the forget up

what's with you, friend? You were saying the following:

"OMFG WHAT DID WE DO PURE!! WHY!?"

"OMFG WHAT DID WE DO PURE!!"

"OMFG WHAT DID WE DO PURE???"

"OMFG WHAT DID WE DO PURE."

"OMFG WHAT DID WE DO PURE!!"

"OMFG WHAT DID WE DO PURE......"

Let me make this clear.

I had had Admin since the first day I had joined. Boom Headshot had no interventions in the build. You cleared all the bricks, true. Your build was fine, and we only wanted the outskirts of it. They were huge cubes which take seconds to rebuild - You're good, and making a strop of that is just plan dumbass.

I KICKED you, Pure was AFK at the time as you well know.

I actually said "Give us a reason on why we should not ban you" because you were, at the time being a prick. You killed yourself for no reason (stupid). You then, as you stated, stay quiet a while. You actually said "BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE *******S!". Boom Headshot banned you for a day, I told him that was wrong and I unbanned you. You can ask us yourself, since I just re-unbanned you again. When you rejoined, after you IRC Spammed Boom Headshot saying "I made a loving drama topic" then several "ololololol"'s, you rejoin, then Big Brother (who joined before you did) perma-banned you. As I said before, I unbanned you. Again.

That is the true story. You overexaggerated it in an attempt to get more attention and support. Sadly, this is the truth and yours is not. As most people (who are younger) would say: PWNED.