Poll

Have you ever had an exciting moment in life?

Hurrr Durrrr
6 (27.3%)
No
3 (13.6%)
What's an exciting moment?
1 (4.5%)
Yes
9 (40.9%)
I don't want to talk about it.
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Exciting moments in life.  (Read 2561 times)

This topic is to discuss exciting moments in life so far. Discuss or comment on other people's stories. Here's mine:

Well, it happened about 3 months ago, we had a unit of our choice: basketball, volleyball, or dodgeball. For me, I chose dodgeball with a bunch of my friends that were also from my volleyball team, minus our leader and a couple new guys coming in. Our team name was the All-American Canadians (most of us were Asians O_o).Well, we did pretty good for the most part, playing our biggest idiot with a horrible team, with a last name of Fu (olol). So, we destroyed them. But then, here comes one of the new guys, named Lukas. He was standing out from the rest with a curveball really good that almost hit every target aimed for it.

So after a couple weeks of playing, mostly playing, we came down to our final match in order to qualify for the playoffs- the best team, the Sassy Tigers. They had a really good offense and team overall. Lukas and I got out in the first part, and the team went downhill from there. After that, however, we managed to knock out their catcher and their best offensive players. I got the winning shot, a backshot that almost got caught, nearly endangering the game. Overall, we lost the best out of 3 games. But, with a team like ours with only 3 good guys out of 6-8, we did really good.

So after that, we beat out a girl team which I pretty much beat single-handedely. I enjoy being the last one and playing hero (I can't catch for stuff so go figure).

Then it came down to our last game which was the Sassy Tigers again. We lost the first game as I got out too early. Then came our last game (as it was best 2 out of 3). Lukas pretty much got out in the middle of the game and one of my friends stayed in with me for almost the entire game, until he got out of course. Then it came down to me, where I said I can't catch for stuff.

I have a natural talent of good reflexes and dodging, so the team could not hit me. I was on the floor as they were pounding me away (6 guys in all), but still didn't catch me. I had to slide across the floor pretty quick to dodge all of them. While I was distracted, a ball landed really close to me, probably like an inch away. Everybody in the dodgeball unit was watching too, which put pressure on me. I then got all the dodgeballs on my side and started to retaliate and knocked out 3 of their guys, which left an offensive guy, the catcher, and a pretty normal guy. I then started to aim for the offensive guy and kept missing (have I mentioned I have very bad aim?). So then I moved along to the catcher, which easily caught my ball. Well, it was a good game and everybody congratulated me for 10 minutes of trying to nail me.

Short lived ending was short :/. I've probably had 3 years experience with dodgeball, all specialized in dodging and throwing. From that game on, I developed a great throwing arm from baseball. Usually, when I can't sleep, I think about the game and try to edit things in it to prolong it. It keeps me sweaty as my thoughts from real life that are really exciting which are put into life-like simulations in my brain.

But I'm getting off-topic and you're probably bored reading this. Discuss.

I was feeding ducks when I was a kiddie and I threw some bread in and I fell in and I couldn't swim and almost drowned

I was on a rollercoaster and one of the wheels started sparking and it was stuffscary because it was like that one Final Destination

I choked on a marble and I saw a bright light.
Then I spat the marble back out.
Yep.

I was feeding ducks when I was a kiddie and I threw some bread in and I fell in and I couldn't swim and almost drowned

I was on a rollercoaster and one of the wheels started sparking and it was stuffscary because it was like that one Final Destination
Woah.

Today, some guy tried jumping on a ramp with a bike.
He landed awkwardly and the bike slid to the side.
I thought it was one of my friends at first, then realized it was a cigarette.
He didn't wear a helmet, he skidded his head along the ground.

There was an ambulance too :U

Funny stuff.

Today, some guy tried jumping on a ramp with a bike.
He landed awkwardly and the bike slid to the side.
I thought it was one of my friends at first, then realized it was a cigarette.
He didn't wear a helmet, he skidded his head along the ground.

There was an ambulance too :U

Funny stuff.
You have a fitting avatar.

Girlfriends are something exciting... and expensive.

I cracked my head open when I was little. I almost DIED! That's pretty exciting.

Yesterday I got pizza from a pizza place for dinner.

I cracked my head open when I was little. I almost DIED! That's pretty exciting.
To bad that almost is in there.

most of you already heard about an exciting moment that happened long ago when i girl decided to kiss me by suprise.

I almost DIED! That's pretty exciting.
You were probably in heaven on waiting at those big gates standing in the line. When you were ready petrus said that you time: "hanst' cum yet xD gb2world noob"

And then with the godly powers you have been rescurrected by god !!

girl decided to kiss me by suprise.
Oh how I loving hate that. It gets so damn annoying.

Oh how I loving hate that. It gets so damn annoying.
inorite
especially when it is someone you dont know