Poll

Should I change Copymod's name?

No! Keep it as Copymod! (Gamefandan's choice.)
25 (58.1%)
Yeah, change it to Copybots!
18 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Copymod v3 - RELEASED  (Read 17347 times)

Have you read the rest of the topic?

It pretty much allows you to make clones of yourself and direct them to do a variety of things. Hopefully we'll end up with squad TDMs where each player controls 5 or so bots allowing for much more in-depth strategy due to the larger quantity of combatants without requiring more players. In the meantime, you can have a clone of yourself walk around and hump the ground.
I shouldnt have to read the whole topic to find out what the mod is about, it should be on the first page

I could help with a GUI, if you'd like

I could help with a GUI, if you'd like
I found a GUI that doesn't actualy work in the package.

Heed, if you would please post your ID again, and make sure to log into rtb or it won't work.

I am accepting only five more beta testers.

Love to beta if I can still app.
Name: Alphadin
ID: 7458

I shouldnt have to read the whole topic to find out what the mod is about, it should be on the first page
Well, the thing is that this is V3. I think Dan figured he didn't need to re-explain everything after versions 1 and 2.
Here is the previous topic:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=62943.0

I would love to test and I would love to get this published

Bl: Phrozen Tag1:_-_ Tag2: _-_
BLID: 15019
RTB: Phrozen
Steam: 16-Bit (31st Shock Leader)
Added you as friend Gamefandan
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 04:26:24 PM by 16-Bit »

Need... New... VERSION.

You think i could test it out? I luv clones, and testing gives me a tingle sensation through me!  :cookieMonster:
And i dont have RTB forums, but i do have the addon, is that ok?

BL Name: EvilHero
Tags[1]: [
Tags[2]: ]
ID: 13570
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 01:59:40 PM by xXDarknesXx »

And i dont have RTB forums, but i do have the addon, is that ok?
What? How do you have the addon if you don't- I don't get it.

Also: Dan cannot give you copymod without you being on RTB. He would have to post it on a file sharing site which could possibly lead to its discovery by unauthorized personnel. Oh, and why the heck don't you have RTB?

Im on youre steem friends, can id 15284 have beta

May I beta test, my game id is 12283.

That's five. (And still more than I think we need...)

Is this still being worked on?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 10:28:21 PM by Welknair »

I would like to join the beta test please.  Id is 9317.
Damn.  Missed.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 12:40:59 AM by Gadgethm »

In light of some shenanigans, I had to wait until today to start working on copymod again. I'm sorry that I haven't posted in the thread much lately. And also, no more beta testers. I know that this is upsetting to those of you who like the original copymod, but I should be doing a public release either today or tomorrow. It all depends on if Plornt ever comes back. He contacted me in Steam almost a month ago saying that wouldn't be on for a few days... A few days isn't longer than a month you silly! :cookieMonster: Anyway, if he doesn't make himself known soon, Tom and I are going to have to rip apart a lot of his coding to fix some bugs so we can release copymod on time.

My internet is being a bitch. Just thought I'd share. :C