Author Topic: Home Schooling is a joke now  (Read 4128 times)

The hell has happened to home schooling in the last few years.

I'm going to give MY view of home schooling.

I'm writtting this because i personally know 3 friends who have been home school. Most of them have taken it as a complete joke, they always joked around about how they did 2 hours of work then did nothing else all day.

Well now they are all in adult education catching up on grades just to pass highschool and they are 20. I couldn't help but laugh at them and realize how stupid home schooling has become.

I mean seriously home schooling has become abit ridiculous. What happened to the times of home schooling your kids if they had a problem learning and couldn't receive the proper attention. Or the nearest school being wayyyy to far away (Which is really rare).

Now on this forums i think I've seen about 10 people say they are home schooled.

Madmittens you say you're home schooled, not to pick on you or anything but do you do anything? You're on the forums 24/7?

Seriously, bugs the hell out of me when people are being home schooled for no reason at all, and on top of that they aren't even getting a education out of it but wasting time.

I honestly haven't met or heard of one kid who's home schooled who has taken it seriously, it's always a joke of "OH i do nothing - oh i have 4 hour long lunches - i do nothing all day). Honestly can't think of one person that i've talked to or know whos being home schooled who has ever said "oh ya it's hard, or ya i do loads of work everyday".

This is just my personal view of home schooling, i find it's just changed so much and it always seems to be the over protective mommies doing this or the dumbstuff mom protecting her kids from society.

Remember everyone has a view on this and no one is going to have a correct view.
Also no one who is being home schooled can really be blamed, blame the parents who shape the child.

I'm home schooled and I just did a hell of allot of work today, I still have a teacher conference coming up in an hour and an oral exam. So far I have all A's and B's.

Reason: I'm moving across Europe at the moment.

I agree, home schooling is pretty stupid unless you have very strict parents or you are dedicated to your studies. But not many home schoolers have strict parents or are dedicated.

It's funny because your stupid

I agree, home schooling is pretty stupid unless you have very strict parents or you are dedicated to your studies. But not many home schoolers have strict parents or are dedicated.

I am dedicated, My parents can be strict, amidooinirite?

I am dedicated, My parents can be strict, amidooinirite?

Please stop trolling, you don't need to stuff in every thread you find thanks.

Please stop trolling, you don't need to stuff in every thread you find thanks.

I don't always have to go D:

On topic:
Madmittens you say you're home schooled, not to pick on you or anything but do you do anything? You're on the forums 24/7?

You know he can post, then study a little bit then post again, right?

I was home schooled after Success Tech got shot up, and other kids started getting mugged walking home from school.

And you really believe he would do that?

I don't always have to go D:

On topic:

OBVIOUSLY, IT WAS JUST A QUESTION BECAUSE I WANT HIS VIEW ON THIS TOPIC. I DONT EXPECT A RESPONSE OF "Oh i write 10 words, then save, then log on the forums"

Stop trolling holy forget.

edit: oh you're 13 explains the immaturity.

It's funny because your stupid
Its funny because you're stupid

It's funny because you're stupid
Missed the apostrophe. :/

I have 2 lessons to do since i did a stuffload of work during the middle of the school year.
I get out of school on the 17th
that also the day i take my standardized test :cookieMonster:

also, its online school. homeschool is when your mom teaches you. my mom is busy running 2-3 businesses and trying to keep people from stealing them
most people who are taught by their mom arent very intelligent
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 02:37:30 PM by Madmitten »