Author Topic: So many new players!  (Read 8228 times)

There are so many new blockland players, and they are realyl annoying. I hardly ever see any 4 didget number (BL_ID)'anymore, now all i see are 5 - 6 (BL_ID)'s. What has sparked the amount of new peopel on blockland?

There are so many new blockland players, and they are realyl annoying. I hardly ever see any 4 didget number (BL_ID)'anymore, now all i see are 5 - 6 (BL_ID)'s. What has sparked the amount of new peopel on blockland?

Take a guess.

because you have a four-digit ID.

This belongs in drama... I think.

So when James Block bought the game, the game was supposed to stop being bought?

This belongs in drama... I think.
Not really, not unless he thinks it's a problem.

It's obviously a good thing that there are more players. It's more money towards the game, and it's more people to make friends with and they all bring new ideas.
Also, of course you see less 4Digit ID's. Considering that;
There are no ID's from 0-99
The ID's 100-999 are all 3Digit ID's.
The ID's 666 and 1337 aren't sold.
The 2k ID's were sold seperatly (Or atleast a section of them, and I'm not sure how many have been sold)
From ID 10000, there are no more 4Digit ID's.
There are up to 13K other ID's that have been sold past the 4Digit ID's.
That's roughly 900 3Digit ID's to 9000 4Digit ID's to (atleast) 13000 5Digit ID's,

So when James Block bought the game, the game was supposed to stop being bought?
Well obviously. Badspot got James Block playing the game, why would he need anyone else to play it?!

Badspot

• Administrator

1.  You're 12.  You do not get to call other people annoying.

2.  There are no 6 digit id numbers yet.  When they show up I am definitely going to put on my top hat and monocle. 

2.  There are no 6 digit id numbers yet.  When they show up I am definitely going to put on my top hat and monocle. 

Lol'd

There are no 6 digit id numbers yet.  When they show up I am definitely going to put on my top hat and monocle. 

Your comments are witty as always.

I applaud you, sir.

Can you post a real life picture of yourself when that happens? Oh, and wear a suit.

Can you post a real life picture of yourself when that happens? Oh, and wear a suit.
I would pay $500 to see that picture