Author Topic: The Cable Guy  (Read 9468 times)

I used to be Cable guy's friend, then I got loving pissed at him.

man,this guy is being a total starfish on rtb.

Found him, sick son of a bitch.

Found him, sick son of a bitch.

That is what I thought when I saw this topic.

The Cable Guy haters, If Cable Guy is a little mean, So what? just ignore him. This topic is completly foolish. Who wants to post their personal problems on the internet? Just leave him alone, and at least try to get along. Thats how most problems are solved, just take my advice. And it will make it easier on your life. P.S. I'm not defending The Cable Guy in this post imjust trying to solve problems. And make it easier to play Blockland.

Who wants to post their personal problems on the internet?
Everyone who has posted a topic in Drama...

The Cable Guy haters, If Cable Guy is a little mean, So what? just ignore him. This topic is completly foolish. Who wants to post their personal problems on the internet? Just leave him alone, and at least try to get along. Thats how most problems are solved, just take my advice. And it will make it easier on your life. P.S. I'm not defending The Cable Guy in this post imjust trying to solve problems. And make it easier to play Blockland.

He's not mean. he's just an eight year old that thinks he is above a class from everyone else
and that thinks he will be listened to by hopping the bandwagon and calling everybody that
disagrees with him a troll.

INB4MORERAGEFROMORION

UGN is a like TD in space.

And some of the same people.
ARES2

Does this count as an "I don't care/we don't care" post?

Yes, that guy is terribly annoying.

Oh goodie, orion finally made a drama topic on how much he hates me.

INB4MORERAGEFROMORION

But i think i made it pretty clear when i said that your stuffpost in my download does not have much importance to me, even though i provided a half-page long response to your flame.
it sounds like "Oh hey, we approved this so it's good."

Usually it is good if i approve it, and if it isn't, i will make that clear as well.
Are you trying to get my attention just so you can try to hurt my feelings with all this negativity directed toward me? Because it's not working so far.

This is why i don't hang out with people like you. You find something to make fun of about another person and you insult them. No use in flaming someone forever, it just makes you look like a jerk.

No use in flaming someone forever, it just makes you look like a jerk.
ur so smrt

Usually it is good if i approve it

nobody gives a stuff. someone may not have any good use for it and some people will go "stuff THIS MOD IS EPIC!" Just read the forgetin stars. we don't need you telling us if it's good or not.

and nice bump

ur so smrt
Iknwrght
nobody gives a stuff. someone may not have any good use for it and some people will go "stuff THIS MOD IS EPIC!"

and nice bump

You do not speak for everyone, Orion. When i say i approve of a mod it is my special way to say i like it and it should be commended. It's like rating it or also called being positive, something that you do not seem willing to be.

Why are you always so negative about everything? Every time i try to say something nice about a mod or something you always come along and make some incredibly stupid stuffpost on how you hate me for my positivity or complements.
If you don't like nice people, then go be with the other ones like you. There is no sense trying to insult people, your not doing anything to help the world and your just making it hard on people.

Just read the forgetin stars. we don't need you telling us if it's good or not.

We dont need you doing the same either.