Author Topic: Badspot, Decoping problem  (Read 5637 times)

You should not be able to be jailed if you are talking to Marshal in pay dermits. The SECOND I hit pay fine, someone hit me and threw me into jail, making me loss cop status. THat's unfair, admit it. Could you please fix that? I got the dermits because I was trying to lower CaffeineBoy into the shop because he had 70 dermits. I accidentalyl hit male when he came in, and then when Caffeine came in, I hit him and found out he had paid off his dermits, because I got false arrest. Then when I was trying to pay it off by using money from another account, by dropping, somehow I autopickedup and didn't notice, so I yelled. then I had to retry and by the time I got to marshal someone was there and hit me while I was just pressing payfine
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 01:48:12 PM by -=>RR<=-MasterCE »

I was a cop, I just was about to press the button which would pay off the fine, when someone grabed me and threw me into jail, which made me loss cop status. I was just about it pay it off, so I think it's unfair. you have to admit it is

Why did you commit a crime.

God, just read the main thing. Explains that -_-

Not in anything resembling proper English.

No, you could just sit afk with the menu up and be invincible.

He'd still be able to hit me with baton and throw me in -_-

No, you could just sit afk with the menu up and be invincible.
Does anyone else think this works?

Badspot

• Administrator
You should have paid off your fines BEFORE going out and trying to arrest people. 

You should have paid off your fines BEFORE going out and trying to arrest people. 

lol.

there you go nub

Lol I wonder who did this.

* StoreClerk *whistles*

-_- That was sarcasm, Badspot. I cant' pay a fine before I get the dererits for it. I was trying to arrest him because I wanted to jail the criminals.

Once I made a new cop account, we had Criminal-Cop wars outside of the tavern on the path back, but Ozx (his short version of his name) kept killing us to protect the others. then the other cops left and I was on my own to run back to PortTown under fire. I JUST made it back. Now they take up base in the Ring of the Arena because you can't baton in there or even take them out after batoning for that matter. Minor Threat and Novice are the other ones, Novice had 1000 dererits when I last checked. so did Minor Threat, but he NEVER had clothes on so it probley went up to like 7000 since it was so long after I checked.