Author Topic: Bomberman Game [V2]  (Read 6615 times)

idea for the bombs, player touchs ceiling, which fires relay down to a round brick that appears as if it's falling from relay dissapear events, then at the bottom, it has a small delay, then spawns a small explosion with gun bullets going on the X and Y axis, and the destructable blocks will be onprojectilehit>self>dissapear? and make each player have 1 health :D
maybe i'll make this... it looks like fun

Idea: The bombs are only able to be planted in the center of each square. Now clearly this is needed. But It would be helpful if you made it so that you do not need to jump in the middle, but the bomb still appears in the center.

I'm sorry if I did not explain that clearly enough. But hopefully you know what I mean.

Well, it is possible if the person was between 2 sections, you could actually place TWO bombs, but I put some barriers that should prevent that move from happening. Atleast not happen to easily, you may be able to double-plant somehow by bypassing the barriers. :/ (I think I managed that once.)

An update is under construction. Current work is on the "Destructable Section Blocks".

I may include a feature where if one bomb is in the pathway of another bomb, the projectiles of the second bomb going in the correct direction will hit some ray-casting bricks to "detonate" the first bomb.

i remember playing "playing with fire" a lot long ago :D (very similar to this, VERY)
Its still there. The "Playing With Fire 2" has come out. Its awesome.

And old news is old.

[sarcasm]mak sav[/sarcasm]
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 05:38:48 PM by Jacob 123456789 »

Did you not see the top of the first page, click on the "Bomberman" image.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 10:04:31 PM by FrogFreak »

make the following games:
pole position
Trackmania Nations Forever
and Teteris

May I ask, is this from a game? Or you just built it and part of Bomberman? If it is a game, is it from N64?

Check out my server:

No. Been there done that.

page3claim

May I ask, is this from a game? Or you just built it and part of Bomberman? If it is a game, is it from N64?
Bomberman 64 was, different

but it was awesome