Author Topic: Name Changed  (Read 1625 times)

I just wanted to Say that Im changing my name to Brock to prevent Perverts and Immature people to Call me
Brock rooster. Im usually Inmature because I have many Inside jokes with other friends,
(and I have many Inmature friends Including LewnaJa.)And, From now on I will try to become Mature-er I guess. So... Let me do this

ASDFFGHJKL  :cookieMonster:

Ah that felt good... Back to being Mature

ID: 9679
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 03:41:34 PM by BrockCrock135 »

I heard someone say "Brock rooster Suck". But if you ask me, telling everyone that you changed you name won't help. People will say "Oooo brock rooster changed his name11!!!" Happens with all my friends. First Poast Toast :D

The problem is that you're friends with Lewnaja.

Still, It makes them look like idiots.

EDIT: Not friends with him anymore, I only talk to him.

Still, It makes them look like idiots.

EDIT: Not friends with him anymore, I only talk to him.
Nice friend you are
"Oh wait I changed my mind he's now stupid"
"Oh wait no he's cool now"
"Never mind he's a douche"

?

He used to be my friend, But he changed during the 3 month time Period that I Quit BL.

When I came back he was known as a "Troll".

BTW, Now your like Destroyer Before (He doesn't hate me anymore).
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 04:48:32 PM by BrockCrock135 »

I talk to LewnaJa and I don't think I'm immature. Inside jokes are no excuse either, you know there are people who won't understand them. But yea, if you're really trying act better, good luck.

Why the hell does everyone hate LewnaJa.
I'm friends with him, and  I don't see any problems with him.

Just one thing...
The real maturity is if you like your name the way it is, don't bother with what starfishs think of your name. Weren't you happy with it? What matters it's that your name isn't Brock rooster.

Atleast people don't call you King of Flowers...

Narkro...

Shutup King of Pansies.