Author Topic: handicapped/Self-centred people in your classroom.  (Read 4023 times)

Am i the only one who has an extremely smug yet idiotic person in our class who is praised as an awesome person by most around him?
There's a boy in our class, who usually disobeys everything he does in the classroom, and if he makes the teacher angry, he just smiles, and we are supposed to speak welsh in class, and yet, he just speaks english [He came from England, which is probably a reason], and yet, he's inspiring many other people in my class to act like "The cool guy", thus, i have to spend a lesson doing nothing but having a teacher counting us ALL as a bad pupil, and we get detention.
God, it's a reason why i want to move to another class.

For one, if he doesn't know Welsh, he can't speak it...

Yes, several.

But they can be funny, and I'm friends with them.

He can speak it.
All of us can.
But he fails badly at it, along with the others who like him.

Am i the only one who has an extremely smug yet idiotic person in our class who is praised as an awesome person by most around him?

Sound pretty un-popular kid that is sad noone notices him in here.

I'm friends with them.
Uh...

There are more and more idiots in my classes every month. A new "fad" is drumming on the desks and it's VERY annoying. I just want to disembody their hands and slap them with it.

Sound pretty un-popular kid that is sad noone notices him in here.
No, he's quite popular.
But if you're talking about me, no, i'm not popular at all, but i'm not jealous, i like a quiet life.

You still sound a little brown town pained.

No, he's quite popular.
But if you're talking about me, no, i'm not popular at all, but i'm not jealous, i like a quiet life.
Same.

You could try ignoring him, or maybe try talking to your teacher.

Same.

You could try ignoring him.
Too bad that he usually uses me as a target when he wants to practice his "Popularity".
I tried punching him in the face once for doing so, but that only got me detention for "Bulling an innocent person"

Too bad that he usually uses me as a target when he wants to practice his "Popularity".
I tried punching him in the face once for doing so, but that only got me detention for "Bulling an innocent person"
Violence is never the answer. :c

Take a loving yardstick and hit him upside the head with it.
try talking to your teacher.

Violence is never the answer. :c

Take a loving yardstick and hit him upside the head with it.
I have talked with a teacher, many times.
He's on the line of being expelled right now, apparently.
His parents has been told that, but he's still at it.

Yes, several.

But they can be funny, and I'm friends with them.

OH MY loving GOD.

THESE ALMOST ALL THE PEOPLE IN MY ADVANCED CLASS(s)

TALKING OUT LOUD, SAYING forget YOU TO THE TEACHER.

I WANT TO SLAP THE stuff OUT OF THEM.

Sorry for the caps

I have talked with a teacher, many times.
He's on the line of being expelled right now, apparently.
His parents has been told that, but he's still at it.
Go up to the teacher and tell him this kid said he was going to take a knife and slit your throat when you leave school. If he is as bad as you say everyone will be inclined to believe you. Since schools are handicapped and have no constitution they will expel the kid based solely on your accusation.