Author Topic: I desire a new computer.  (Read 3204 times)

Considering the price of this one was $900, and it was a rip-off, selling it will give me a total of possibly less than $1061. I desire a computer that can run awesome games at awesome frame-rates, and is very quiet. I don't need that big of a harddrive, maybe just around 4 GB, like my current one.

I run Mac OS for some idiotic reason, even though the only thing I like about it is the interface. (and even then you can configure any OS to look like it) I want to run Windows, since it is compatible with lots of things. I don't want people telling me that their OS is better; just be quiet.

Now, someone with more knowledge suggest what parts to construct my computer with and stuff. Remember, my budget is around $900 - $1000.

Use the on in Eksi's topic.

Lol 4 gigs?! I hope that you are talking about RAM.

You paid $900 for a computer with a 4 GB harddrive?

"Rip-off" is an understatement.

I would suggest THIS THING but fanatics yell about cheaper builds and their incredible geekiness

You paid $900 for a computer with a 4 GB harddrive?

"Rip-off" is an understatement.

Lol. You can get an amazing machine for your budget.

I have no idea what I am talking about. I don't even know what RAM is.

Please help me. :C

I wish I had a better computer, but I like my laptop. :D
I'm not sure what kind of computer would satifiy your "computer" needs, but I found this...

Real pretty ;D

Not everybody needs a loving terabyte.

4 gigs is a little small. You can't even have most valve games on your computer

i would suggest 100 gigs at minimum

I have no idea what I am talking about. I don't even know what RAM is
Well, RAM is a collection of electromagnetic pulses, fed to the processor through the system bu-

I would at least know what RAM is before I get a new computer :)

Most new games now a days are well above four gigs in size. He says he wants to play games. I don't know what era you're living in.

4 GB
Are you buying a phone?
i would suggest 100 gigs at minimum
You could get one that has 500GB of hard drive for only $480, but it's an eMachines, which I don't know about.

Why the forget would you want 4gb hard drive though? You can't do anything with that.

$600

http://rex.supertoxic.net/awesome/randomstuff/awesomebudgetpcbuild.html
this is a good starter, but I'd recommend a better processor and GPU since his budget is higher.

I also don't see an OS in there.