Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
What's your IQ?
Poll
Where do you come?
130+
32 (47.8%)
120-129
16 (23.9%)
110-119
3 (4.5%)
90-109
4 (6%)
80-89
0 (0%)
70-79
0 (0%)
Below 70
12 (17.9%)
Total Members Voted:
67
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
4
5
Author
Topic: What's your IQ? (Read 5887 times)
Talent74
May 14, 2010, 01:18:03 PM
133. I'm surprised, because normally, I'm a dumbass. Estoy súper inteligente! ¡Hurra!
Ad Bot
Advertisement
(Hit Man)
May 14, 2010, 03:09:39 PM
99, because im extremely young.
tails
May 14, 2010, 03:13:26 PM
When i was 13 it was 107, Too lazy to do it again.
WhatevaGuy
May 14, 2010, 03:44:24 PM
127
I see a pattern here.
Kalphiter
May 14, 2010, 03:45:41 PM
129
*Magick* Mage
May 14, 2010, 04:04:54 PM
456.
Not really, it said 134, but this I'm unsure of. :o
Flubbman
May 14, 2010, 04:32:24 PM
inb4over9000
Tomcat
May 14, 2010, 04:34:39 PM
42
Sebster 105
May 14, 2010, 04:46:45 PM
123
Private McDoggy
May 14, 2010, 05:01:35 PM
132
hotshot87
May 14, 2010, 05:02:19 PM
Dear qehgwqkygfawgjkgfyj,
Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.
Your general IQ score is: 92
You may login at
http://www.iqtest.com/login.html
at any time to view your score, purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile or The Consciousness Exercises, or edit your account settings:
pressing random leters and buttons is fun!
mrlolop
May 14, 2010, 05:06:27 PM
Related to this matter
Deriboy
May 14, 2010, 05:07:12 PM
I took an actual IQ test (any test on the internet is fake) to see if I could get into a challenge program. To get in, you need at least a 130. They wouldn't tell me my exact score 'cuz we'd brag to the other challenge kids.
Wynd_Fox
May 14, 2010, 08:27:04 PM
Actual IQ tests have many parts.
ryu hayabusa
May 14, 2010, 08:29:14 PM
OVER 9000!
ontopic:127
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
4
5
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
What's your IQ?