Author Topic: A new army is forming....  (Read 5841 times)

More like the evil bitches down the street.

Is AoT's Master Server appended onto Blockland's, which is why it's still up?

So, what are they going to do? prevent anyone walking out of the port town?

So, what are they going to do? prevent anyone walking out of the port town?

No, that's Porto's job.

It would appear Bobby has the wrong skin and shoes.

It would appear Bobby has the wrong skin and shoes.

That was herb. Which explains it all. Skippy calls him a failed prototype.

My character kept getting barred from being a cop. The most f'ed up time was when another cop followed me into the Inn, I nuded in the room (which is legal there), then he batoned me and ran me to the jail.

Since he took me out of the room while nude, it gave me demerits that counted to remove my copship. :(

Edit: Assuming you're all cops. I was thinking to ask to join until I remembered I can't on my main account(s).

Edit: Assuming you're all cops. I was thinking to ask to join until I remembered I can't on my main account(s).
Does your main account have "the Jedi Droid" in the name?

WTF

THAT IS NOT A KITCHEN.

But anyway, Cool. Are you using multiple accounts... Or is that just your friends?

My character kept getting barred from being a cop. The most f'ed up time was when another cop followed me into the Inn, I nuded in the room (which is legal there), then he batoned me and ran me to the jail.

Since he took me out of the room while nude, it gave me demerits that counted to remove my copship. :(

Was that me? I love doing that whenever I am on.

Does your main account have "the Jedi Droid" in the name?

No.

Was that me? I love doing that whenever I am on.

Could have been. I wish to find a more immediate means of contacting you so I may organize fun when summer arrives, if my time isn't taken up with my GF.

No.

Could have been. I wish to find a more immediate means of contacting you so I may organize fun when summer arrives, if my time isn't taken up with my GF.
Did you ever take a look at my profile?

Did you ever take a look at my profile?

Sorry. I'm just too used to the time when we couldn't trust nooblets to find that information so easily.